aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

Ace. Gary Cook is a knob of the highest order. City fans hate him!

Given doing a Platoon= Priceless.

There were never 72 seconds of injury time in that game. I blame Fergie!

To be honest, the better team on the night deservedly won and, for the first time, Bobby Manc's subs were wrong wrong WRONG. The midfield shouldn't have changed, and Petrov should have come on for the annoyingly pish Sweep at half time.

Must admit, I'm disappointed we've loaned out Vladi Weiss to Notlob, as I reckon he's better than SWP. SWP gets into a good position and then makes the wrong decision 9 times out of 10. The tenth time he rattles one in from about 8million yards after beating the population of Essex.,

Evra really is top drawer, a truly great player and I honestly think he has been just as important as Rooney for United this season. To top it all off he is a total comedian.

Watching the game tonight was a delight and torture for me. I bottled out of putting a tenner on United for a 3-1, deciding saving a tenner was probably a financially sound idea, missed out on 160. On a plus side, right up the cunts.

Wirelessly posted (LG-GC900/V10a Obigo/WAP2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

You are so gay for Patrice Evra. That's not the first time I've said that either.

I really am, and I know it.

I don't think Fletcher was man of the match last night. He put in a solid shift, but I thought Scholes' passing was just insane. The hoofs outwide to Nani were inch perfect. he was spraying them all over the place. For his goal, you could tell he was twatting it before he'd even recieved the ball, and he took it so well.

Bellamy is smashing. He tore little Rafael to pieces nearly everytime, though the young 'un did a little better last night than last week. My favourite part was catching blatant lip-reads of Bellamy yelling "Get fucked, you're shit! You're fucking shit" to Rio Ferdinand. He's right too. Rio should have been all over Bellamy's cross which Tevez hooked in. Superb volley, mind.

Guest Gladstone
I really am, and I know it.

I don't think Fletcher was man of the match last night. He put in a solid shift, but I thought Scholes' passing was just insane. The hoofs outwide to Nani were inch perfect. he was spraying them all over the place. For his goal, you could tell he was twatting it before he'd even recieved the ball, and he took it so well.

Bellamy is smashing. He tore little Rafael to pieces nearly everytime, though the young 'un did a little better last night than last week. My favourite part was catching blatant lip-reads of Bellamy yelling "Get fucked, you're shit! You're fucking shit" to Rio Ferdinand. He's right too. Rio should have been all over Bellamy's cross which Tevez hooked in. Superb volley, mind.

Scholes was my man of the match too. Didn't think Fletcher had a particularly great game. He was all over the place, but I didn't think he was making as many interceptions, and breaking up as many moves as he normally does. The range of passing that Scholes displayed last night was absolute top drawer. So effortless as well. His finish was cracking as well. Just about 30 seconds before he got booked, I was thinking to myself "Scholes would be a fantastic holding midfielder if he didn't have that 'at least 1 rash challenge a game' in him", then BANG. It was an horiffic challenge, and there's no way he could claim to be going for the ball either. If he could cut that out, he would be amazing, well he is amazing, but even more amazing.

Rooney played really well last night as well, but he could have been doing with some support up top, but I suppose the option was Berbatov who quite frankly is a cunt, and a lazy one at that. Superb ability, but seriously, what a cunt he is. If I had that much ability, I would make myself the best player in the world by putting a fucking shift in, the dick.

Did Ferdinand properly twat Tevez in the face? We didn't have the benefit of replays. If he did, he'll be in right trouble with the FA. To be fair though, that's what centre halves should be doing. Tevez's finish was superb though, and Ferdinand looked a proper twat for not getting that one cleared.

It was more of the usual arm across the chest to stop him over taking, but Tevez is short. It wasn't intentional, like the one against Fagan, but it did catch his face.

Rooney rarely gets the support he needs in the 4-5-1 formation. It took a while for the 3 midfielders to advance everytime Rooney held the ball up. I'm surprised Owen didn't come on sooner. He links up with Rooney very well, and allows Rooney to become more of a goal threat. Rooney only scored because Boyata looked like he'd completely caved in, and froze. Poor lad.

Guest Gladstone
It was more of the usual arm across the chest to stop him over taking, but Tevez is short. It wasn't intentional, like the one against Fagan, but it did catch his face.

Rooney rarely gets the support he needs in the 4-5-1 formation. It took a while for the 3 midfielders to advance everytime Rooney held the ball up. I'm surprised Owen didn't come on sooner. He links up with Rooney very well, and allows Rooney to become more of a goal threat. Rooney only scored because Boyata looked like he'd completely caved in, and froze. Poor lad.

Fuck, I forgot about Owen. Totally forgot he existed - he should have been on, but then how can you question the tactics when they ran out 3-1 winners, and Rooney scored the winner? I was surprised Valencia wasn't on a bit sooner, he made an immediate impact.

By the way - I noticed you asked where I was sitting in an earlier post. It was corporate hospitality - at the back of the lower tier of the North Stand. That's my first experience of corporate seats, and it was absolutely amazing. You step out of your little cosy box onto a balcony with a few seats, which is effectively the back row of the lower tier, so you're actually in the crowd, and you get the whole atmosphere of the game. I was expecting to be looking out a window at the match, but this was much much better. We had a brilliant view of the entire pitch - would probably prefer to be sitting closer to the pitch, given the choice, but it's probably one of the best views in the ground.

They've got Diouf as well now, who looks lightning fast, and leaps about 5 miles into the air. He's about the size of Tim Cahill, but looks as if he could beat Peter Crouch in the air.

I can only imagine Valencia was being rested a bit for Sunday, but Nani was good. His pass to Fletcher in the second half when he cut inside was magnificent.

Forget Lescott. Kompany needs to be centre back all the time. He was great last night. Big and physical. United had about 300 corners, and it was only the last one that even resulted in anything, after it came back out of the box. I don't rate him in midfield. He's got the first touch of an elephant, but he can step in and hoof it away with ease. Boyata's clearances were atrocious though. They just went straight up in the air, and came back down closer to goal.

As well as losing 3 goals, Hearts lost 4 players to injury last night. If that was Football Manager, Csaba Lazslo would reset the machine and load the game again to before the match.

Unless he has the patience and attention span of someone like me, he'll just start a new game

"Fuck this shit. I'm being Man U!"

Guest Gladstone
Adrian Mutu has just failed a drugs test...again.

What a fucking knob. He was a brilliant player up until he got that lengthy ban. I hate seeing a talent wasted by someone's own stupidity. How difficult is it to just not take drugs?