aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

I hate Tony Mowbray, if your players aren't gelling into a team the way to solve that problem isn't to sell the players who have experience of winning titles and buying in more obscure mediocre foreigners to replace them. The title race is completely over and I'm just shitting it about ending up third!

C'mon, you lot are a shadow of your former selves these days.

Of course we are... but I must bask in the fact we continue to win whilst not buying/loaning/doing anything that will improve what we've got, whilst Celtic are doing something strange! :)

That will all change in the summer if we don't have a buyer!! :(

Or it may all change before the end of the season. It's happened before...

Rangers were embarassing in Europe, but domestically they are still scoring heaps and tearing teams apart alot of the time. Their goal difference is a bit silly, and the difference in points proves that they are still head and shoulders above everyone else in the league.... unfortunately. One positive point is that the difference between 2nd and 3rd is very tight. That rarely happens.

Oh, and fuck Scunthorpe. Ending our winning streak, the set of bastards. Still. 2 wins in 3 way games is good going. C'mon Irvine!