aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

Yo yo. Is the Tommy Wright hearsay still doing the rounds? If so, a wee PM would be much appreciated as I'm a nosey bastard. Cheers.

2-0 to us last night. 3 points clear at the top with a game in hand, and it sounds like Williamson played a blinder at CB and Routledge came off the bench to get a nice assist. Normal service resumed.

Guest Gladstone
Yeah, just read about Mutu. Reasonable player. Don't think he's outstanding though. Still, he could get a ban of 4 years for this second offence. I guess he could do with some time to get a head start on his coaching badges, unless he's going to retire and be a dealer.

A dealer in appetite suppressors? Good work if you can get it.

Guest Gladstone

Why is it impossible to post the Tommy Wright Story with an "allegedly / this is what I heard" disclaimer?

Is it cos he's a big hard bastard and he'll kick your cunt in?

Incidentally, I got the gossip from someone - what a twat (TW, not the gossip provider).

Why is it impossible to post the Tommy Wright Story with an "allegedly / this is what I heard" disclaimer?

Incidentally, I got the gossip from someone - what a twat (TW, not the gossip provider).

All I know is, Derek young's a big clipe. ;)

You should have said that allegedly he's a twat, or he'll be round to kick your cunt in.

Goals from last night now up on the BBC

BBC Sport - Highlights - Hearts v Aberdeen

Great goals from Fyvie and Mackie. Don't know what the hell the Hearts keeper was doing at the third. Didn't realise that was our 10th clean sheet of the season, best in the SPL!

Check the Dazzler charging off to celebrate in front of the Dons fans while the ball's still trickling over the 6 yard line. Cool as anything.

More because of defamation and libel.

Please don't post it or any hints about it.

Guest Gladstone

I'm nae scared of Tommy Wright*

Just watched the highlights - Dazzler's through ball off his shin for the first goal was WORLD CLASS, and he was on the end of that great move for the second goal. In fact, he's all over those highlights - what a hero. I'm going to petition Tony Mowbray to get him signed up - we'll give you a defender in exchange, as we've got far too many of them on our books.

Diamond looks like he's finally filled oot a bitty (or is he just getting fat from being out of the game for while?)

*he lives in Grimsby, I'm safe...

Guest Gladstone
More because of defamation and libel.

Please don't post it or any hints about it.

Fair enough. I think Tommy Wright's a right upstanding citizen.

I'm sure he's moved on due to family reasons or something.

Diamond looks like he's finally filled oot a bitty (or is he just getting fat from being out of the game for while?)

Probably because his hamstring's been fucked all year so the only excercise he can do is hit the gym and bulk up, ready to destroy any passing centre forward that thinks he can get near him.

Guest Gladstone
Probably because his hamstring's been fucked all year so the only excercise he can do is hit the gym and bulk up, ready to destroy any passing centre forward that thinks he can get near him.

Diamond has always been pretty strong/hard despite his skinny frame - with a bit of meat on him he could be a proper hard centre half.

By fuck, Celtic are shite aren't they? Just read the report from last night, and it sounds as if quite a number of chances were squandered. Please can we have Darren Mackie, he's prolific in comparison to Samaras...