aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

John Terry is a cunt. Shouldn't have even been a free kick, and he got away with a blatant elbow right to the bonce of Valencia, the racist, spitting thug. Cracking tackle by Fwetcher on Cole, mind, even though Chelsea scored from it.

Anelka is mint. Drogba is shit when he's in a bad mood. United were mint at locking down Chelsea's midfield and really should have won.

Essien is incredible, but his lousy tackling is going to end a career some day.

Da'en Fwetcher is the king of football.

A few nuggets of wisdom for you there.

Even the Celtic top brass are embarrassed by their own fans. Note the head shaking:

Sky couldn't even bring themselves to film any Celtic fans during the silence.

:down:

Yep, complete morons. Even if these people have issue with acts commited by the British army, a minutes silence on Remembrance Sunday is not the time or the place to air these views. Fucking idiots.

I look forward to seeing the highlights of the game, fingers crossed it was Falkirk who played out of their skin and not Celtic playing utter pish.

It happens in every ground around the country - I'm not saying it's right, but it happens, and any Aberdeen fan trying to contend that Celtic are any worse than Aberdeen is speaking the absolute truth and is a righteous individual.

fixed that for you :)

every support has idiots but i think everyone outside the OF will agree that they have the largest proportions of utter morons. no other team boos the minutes silence on remembrence sunday, even if you don't agree with the war you show respect for those who have died and their families.

obviously, most celtic and rangers fans are normal, well behaved people but they are really let down by the moronic behaviour of large sections of their support. that nonsense today can't be defended and it certainly shouldn't be passed off with comments about other teams support. not having a go at you carrots, but i'm fed up with old firm fans justifying their behaviour by comparing it to the other old firm teams standards or even other teams. get your own shit in order then have a go at the other teams fans.

You've really got to be careful at football games now, or you'll get caught my a camera and be shown up worldwide. I bet the little girl giving Ryan Giggs the middle finger at the corner flag is going to get a good hiding after match of the day tonight. She was certainly too young for that kind of abuse.

How can you hate Ryan Giggs anyway? What a sterling gent.

every support has idiots but i think everyone outside the OF will agree that they have the largest proportions of utter morons. no other team boos the minutes silence on remembrence sunday, even if you don't agree with the war you show respect for those who have died and their families.

obviously, most celtic and rangers fans are normal, well behaved people but they are really let down by the moronic behaviour of large sections of their support. that nonsense today can't be defended and it certainly shouldn't be passed off with comments about other teams support. not having a go at you carrots, but i'm fed up with old firm fans justifying their behaviour by comparing it to the other old firm teams standards or even other teams. get your own shit in order then have a go at the other teams fans.

Obviously Celtic and Rangers have far larger numbers of supporters so there will no doubt be a larger contingent of idiots. It's all relative.

I do. It's far more noticeable because there is a lot more of them.

Only thing worse than a Rangers fan is a an Aberdeen fan when they're doing well in the league. Unparalleled arrogance. ;)

that must be a rare sight indeed then. :)

there's no way it's just down to there being more fans in general, but i'm not going to get into an argument about it because it'll just end up in a slagging match between everyone.

Guest Gladstone

I wasn't defending the behaviour at all. I said anyone who boos a minute's silence regardless of what it is for is a dick. Plain and simple. Every one of those Celtic fans who booed yesterday is a dick.

BUT, booing a minute's silence is not in the same league as what the Rangers fans have been up to in recent years.

That's my point.

I'll take all analogies with Aberdeen support etc out of it because the majority on here are Aberdeen fans. Actually, no I won't take it out. Every set of fans has their morons, and I did try and make a bit of a point, by my different experiences at Celtic Park and in the Celtic away support with my experience sitting in Pittodrie. I did make that analogy before the booing of that minute's silence at the weekend, which as I say is indefensible. But, (now correct me if my memory is failing me here...) - wasn't it a couple of seasons ago when Aberdeen fans ripped a plaque off a seat in an away stadium that was there in the memory of a kid who had died tragically? I think it was at Tynecastle perhaps? IF (and I say IF) that's the case, I'd say that's up there with booing a minute's silence.

Leeds United certainly don't have the biggest support (and even struggled to fill Elland Road in the Premier League) but their outright twattish yobs were more apparent than alot of other clubs. Millwall are all a set of shits n'all.

It's difficult to tell whether or not Arsenal or Man Utd have shit fans, as you can't even hear them on home games. Both places are like libraries.

Does anyone actually call Celtic fans "TGFINW" or is it self-appointed in the same way "We're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen" chant is appointed to any club who have the right amount of syllables in their name?

I'm not fully convinced that Celtic can qualify for even having the best fans in Scotland, when Parkhead tends to be 1/3 full of people dressed as green seats when they are up against lesser clubs.