aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

Guest Gladstone

I meant to post this a couple of days ago, but for some reason it just popped into my head just now...

Lee McCulloch - what a bell end he is, isn't he?

Fucking hell, I just can't stand the bastard.

Normally I would be raging at McGeady for going over that challenge with no contact to get him his second booking, but what a fucking fanny McCulloch is. He just epitomises the "Hun" doesn't he?

Jesus, he's my least favourite football player in the world. The only reason I haven't petrol bombed his house by now (other than not knowing his address) is that goal against Ukraine.

I hope Blackpool win the play offs, purely because Ian Holloway is their manager. He's a right cunny funt.

I imagine just about every supporter of a Premier League club is hoping for Blackpool to win promotion. I mean, what a mint away day that's going to be! Fuck pies. Candy Floss. Get the tram back into town at 4:55, and have a cheeky spin on the Pepsi Max, hurl chunks all over yourself, get home and explain to your family why you're covered in pink sick.

Football!

The Scum got relegated! Maybe Tango hasn't forgotten his roots after all...

Can't decide if I'd rather see Brechin or Cowden in the Firstie. Brechin'd be a piss-easy away day, but Cowden would bring another Fife derby.

The Scum got relegated. The raging, web-toed, six-fingered hoorbags got relegated.

A fine end to the season.

:up::laughing::finger: etc...

Not long back from Gayfield: went along hoping to see a Spiders fightback against the Smokies, two home goals in the first 10 minutes rather scuppered that idea. Second half comeback pulled it to 2-2.

And even in glorious sunshine, it was still hooring windy. Some things never change......

Can't decide if I'd rather see Brechin or Cowden in the Firstie. Brechin'd be a piss-easy away day, but Cowden would bring another Fife derby.

The Scum got relegated. The raging, web-toed, six-fingered hoorbags got relegated.

falkirkdoon.jpg

YAAAAAS! Get it up, round and down you. A season of mid-table obscurity beckons for the unholy bin-rakers. Looking forward to away days at Brockvi...sorry, Morriso... sorry, 'The Falkirk Stadium'. All the sweeter because of that total fanny Pressley and his guarantees of SPL football. I'm also delighted that Airdrie finally got relegated, after finishing bottom again

I'm behind Cowden for promotion, purely because it'd bring a season of derbies. Plus, we all know how Ayr went as a 'piss-easy away day'...

killie bring nothing to scottish football and havent for a long time. they also have nae fans and a hoor of debt. At least Falkirk operate within their means and bring on some decent kids.

i would have loved to see Killie go down.

I cannot stress how much I agree with this statement.

Always have had ridiculously low attendences and as you mentioned, operate way above their means. Hate that team.

suprised sir knobend of ferguson hasnt gone running to the press complaining that chelsea has an easy last game and its so unfair and its a conspiracy against his beloved man poo...

well done chelsea you were deffo the best team over the course of the season.

It won't be much of a derby if they turn into Spartans over the summer! And besides, you've probably not had the pleasure of a game at the Hedge for a while, surely?

Oh, and last time I saw a Brechin vs Cowdenbeath game at the Glebe, it finished 5-7. This probably won't happen next week, but I'll pop along anyway. Quite enjoying taking in games and not getting incandescent with rage against blundering officials and so on.....

It won't be much of a derby if they turn into Spartans over the summer! And besides, you've probably not had the pleasure of a game at the Hedge for a while, surely?QUOTE]

Haven't had the pleasure of any game since the Hampden semi last season, which we won't and don't mention. This has been an "Alkaline Season". ;)

And to reiterate, because these things are important, John Litster, editor of Programme Monthly magazine, voted Glebe Park as his favourite football ground in Britain.

His 2nd favourite? Pittodrie...o_O

:up: