aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

Yeah, it was well saved, not a bad pen by any means. I got so excited that I accidently put my 'holy shit, an equaliser' post in the stalking thread. Also - spunk in the pants.

Crouch probably deserved that goal, he's played well tonight (from what I've seen when not fixated on well v hibs)

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!

Gutted to miss out on the champs league (qualifiers), but the number of times I've come on here after matches moaning about Mancini's tactics, poor use of subs etc? Wrong man for the job.

Spurs were better than us over the course of the season and beat us twice. They deserve it more than us. Well done.

Lahndahn bastards.