aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

Hart's not a wanker, Brown is, so it's pretty much nailed-on that Hart will go first.

The last club Hart managed was Rushden and Diamonds. Pompey love a bit of employing under-qualified managers, don't they? They'll be bringing back Ossie Ardiles next, no doubt; he seems to throw his name in the mixer for every job around these days, and Portsmouth's new owner is as mad as a bag of monkeys. Given their track record they'll probably give the job to Sol Campbell.

i have to agree with murrr, i think brown is a total tosser, that keeping the players in the centre circle against man city at half time malarky has really backfired on him. and the 'fashion' in that pic is arrestable! i feel sorry for hart, his hands have been completely tied as he couldnt sign any players for ages and when he could he could only attract the dregs to fratton park.

by jove we have an all ticket game tomorrow against luton, be like the old days! should be a cracking match with a decent crowd. a lot of teams in the conference are lucky to bring 50 fans and we give them a nice shiny less than five years old away end! still we charge em 18 quid for the privalege!

i have to agree with murrr, i think brown is a total tosser, that keeping the players in the centre circle against man city at half time malarky has really backfired on him. and the 'fashion' in that pic is arrestable! i feel sorry for hart, his hands have been completely tied as he couldnt sign any players for ages and when he could he could only attract the dregs to fratton park.

I feel the need to add his chanting to the Hull supporters at the end of the season as another reason to hate Phil Brown. "We Are Staying Up" - no thanks to you you prick.

I feel the need to add his chanting to the Hull supporters at the end of the season as another reason to hate Phil Brown. "We Are Staying Up" - no thanks to you you prick.

oh aye, that was more pathetic than david pleat celebrating escaping the drop with luton town back in the 80's, you'd have thought the kerb crawling shite pundit had won the european cup! mind you they had just beaten man city with a late goal and sent them down! unlike brown who had just had his ass whipped by man utd reserves!

Harry Redknapp has absolutely crippled Pompey financially. They had to get rid of the likes of Campbell because they were on such ridiculous wages and they were living above their means. They have one of the lowest gates in the league and they don't take-in a great deal of money and the money that Harry and the previous board spunked was always gonna catch up with them, it's just a shame that a seemingly decent chap like Paul Hart may very well lose his job over all of it.

But anyway, I'd much rather rip Phil Brown a new one. What a jobbie, eh? Pink jumper, on-pitch team talks, singing... this man's cockishness knows no limits. He reminds me of Sam Allardyce in that he absolutely LOVES talking about himself in post-match interviews, but at least Fat Sam has some credibility to back it up. You'd think Orange Phil was the new Mourinho the way he talks about himself. Arsehole.

Ipswich today, hopefully we go 4-4-2 because the 4-5-1 just isn't working. Guthrie and Barton are both out which means our midfield could be an absolute stinker. It'll have to be Fat Kev and Smithy in the middle, LuaLua on the left and Granddad (Geremi) on the right. Could plop Lovenkrands out on the wing but he's fucking gash there; he's much more effective up top, and I think he'd be a great foil for Carroll (who's probably my favourite player at the moment).

My main worry is that Hughton's gonna play Nicky Butt, which terrifies me.

Butt plays - we lose.

Butt doesn't play - we win.

Simples.

Wow.

Total humdinger of a first Jags derby of the season. Caley were probably the better side over the first 45 but went in 3 goals down thanks to 2 bits of magic from Buuuuuuuchanan and a superb move started and finished by Archie. Caley scored from a dodgy penalty after the break, and promptly took command of the rest of the game, scoring a second, and wasting half a dozen sitters for 3-3.

Relief more than anything. Off to the pub, YAS

:up:

It's a shame about Hart. Portsmouth moved the ball around well yesterday against Everton, and had a couple of decent chances. It was a very even game, but a bit of sloppy defending and composure from Saha settled it. Saha is great. I hope he can enjoy a spell of fitness this season.

Wigan were terrific yesterday. They just puzzled Chelsea from set pieces. Rodellega is mint. His movement is smashing. I imagine he'll be at a bigger club in the next few years.

One of their supporters got taken out by the police yesterday after he gobbed on an Aberdeen fan. Fucking minky chunt. Scum of the earth :swearing:

That's happened to me at Ibrox at couple seasons ago going from the bus park to the away end. Bunch of minks.

I got my own back by telling the stewards that some hun that was yelling abuse at us for the whole first half had thrown a cup of juice at me, and I got him thrown out of the stadium. It was a total lie. It made up for the fact that we lost 1-0, I felt like I'd scored my own personal victory.

We were right next to the fence, some toothless mink was also giving my mate Stone pelters, to which Stone yelled back "I canna make out what you're saying you mumbling cunt! You haven't got any teeth!" while pointing at his own pearly whites. A beautiful moment.