aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

Same goes for Lawro's predictions. If you won last week, you're winning this week too. If you lost last week, you're in bad form and a club crisis, and you're probably going to lose again. Both sides floating around the middle of the table.? Score draw. Relegation zone fodder? No score draw, because they have bad strikers with absolutely no service from the wide men, therefore should be RELEGATED!

Saying that, Lawro is the king of football. Just a bit misguided sometimes.

Same goes for Lawro's predictions. If you won last week, you're winning this week too. If you lost last week, you're in bad form and a club crisis, and you're probably going to lose again. Both sides floating around the middle of the table.? Score draw. Relegation zone fodder? No score draw, because they have bad strikers with absolutely no service from the wide men, therefore should be RELEGATED!

Saying that, Lawro is the king of football. Just a bit misguided sometimes.

Yep, and a high flying top four side against relegation battlers is always a 3-1 with him 'fancying' Hull/Stoke/whoever to 'grab' a goal.

Where does your Lawro love stem from? I can't stand him. Jim White doesn't get enough air time in my opinion. He knows his stuff and isn't tache-deep up his own arse.

I like his blunt-ness, if that's a word. Martin Tyler will always make some kind of opening for Andy Gray to waffle on endlessly about a player, club, fans or the length of the grass. Motson makes many attempts to set up Lawro in a similar fashion, to which he tends to give superb one word answers like "No" or "Terrible". Lawro hates his job, and hates football. He just turns up and does a lousy job. We can all relate to that.

David Pleat is the only fitba pundit who points out anything remotely interesting, that the average punter doesn't immediately notice (changes to formation etc)

Mark Lawrenson can suck a fuck.

Jim Red,White and Blue is a despicable human.

(So, Brian Laudrup, why are you so good?)

Cunts.

Pleat is the best by a mile, even though he pronounces 'Bosingwa' as 'Bo-swinger) which tilts me a little.

I hope Rangers get absolutely dicked by Seville, which they should do, because Seville are great, and Fabiano and Navas are incredible. Then, all this "Rangers got the easy group" which the Scottish media spouted will stop, because they didn't. They've got half a chance of coming second, but they certainly won't win it. Coming second will mean they will draw against a top seed, and they'll get smashed regardless. Good times

Do 3rd place in the group still go through to the Mickey Mouse vase? If so, Hopefully they will go through to the second round and get shot apart. The UEFA Cup will only prolong their televised European jaunt.

I watched a bit of the U20 World Cup last night. Second half of Spain U20 v Tahiti U20. That was a mauling. Going into the last minute, Spain were up 6-0 and a guy smashed in a last minute goal to secure his hat trick. While Eurosport were still showing the replay of it, they went up the park and scored another one. Finished 8-0. That was some good telly football :up:

amazing how it can all turn around in such a short space of time. at half time on saturday cambridge were 2-0 up against much fancied Luton who were reduced to 10 men and threw that away to lose 4-3, now we've just been beaten away at struggling Grays Athletic and I'm utterly depressed about football.

Sevilla are ace.

They'd be better if they stopped dicking about with the ball and trying to walk the ball into the net.

Zokora must be the most frustrating footballer to play alongside. I lost count of the number of times he had an easy pass on but tried a stepover instead and gave Rangers a chance to break.

They'd be better if they stopped dicking about with the ball and trying to walk the ball into the net.

Zokora must be the most frustrating footballer to play alongside. I lost count of the number of times he had an easy pass on but tried a stepover instead and gave Rangers a chance to break.

Nani must be a close second then. What a dildo that boy is.

Good grief. How satisfying was it having Rangers on the receiving end of some penalty injustice? Marvellous. They fought quite hard actually to give them a bit of credit. Just too bad they are absolutely shambolic at marking, and Sevilla just stepped in and took the piss. They will get torn to bits on the away leg. Easy group my arse.

They fought quite hard actually to give them a bit of credit. Just too bad they are absolutely shambolic at marking, and Sevilla just stepped in and took the piss. They will get torn to bits on the away leg.

Naismith did not too bad up front on his own, he was at least challenging for what he could.

Papac was poor tonight. Everything, it seemed, came from the left. Maybe that's because it was at the side of the pitch I was sitting at that I noticed more. And yes, we will be completely slaughtered in Seville.

It's nice to have CL football back though.

Pardon my ignorance but will you be favourites as a SFL side....albeit currently the lowest placed? Is there a fair gulf there?

Might have been tempted as a neutral but the Dons are at home to Utd that day.

BOD are prob mid highland league. At the moment we are probably higher highland league. it will be a tough match but I think we can put em to the sword. All depends on who we have playing (injuries!)