aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Moving away from King Street in the morning. Living on King Street sounds like a good idea, before you move there. You think "Aw yeah. I'll never have to use public transport again. Town is a fucking doddle mate". But the whole street is a hellhole. From top to bottom. If it's not crackheads screaming at each other and throwing King Street debris at one another, it's lorries rumbling past at volumes that will drown out the telly, always. Being able to hear Pittodrie Bar Saturday night Karaoke is certainly a downside, as is living beneath students. Club-footed students who seem hell-bent on warping their own floorboards with their giant cincerblock feet, who also lack an inside voice, and appear to be nocturnal, as they are usually listening to something DnB-like at fuckoff o'clock, on weekdays. Poisonous cretins.

It wouldn't be a great loss if King Street Morrisons was the victim of a gas leak, resulting in piles of flaming rubble. Fuck that place.

• Upvote 2

Guest Cool Thinker

Moving away from King Street in the morning. Living on King Street sounds like a good idea, before you move there. You think "Aw yeah. I'll never have to use public transport again. Town is a fucking doddle mate". But the whole street is a hellhole. From top to bottom. If it's not crackheads screaming at each other and throwing King Street debris at one another, it's lorries rumbling past at volumes that will drown out the telly, always. Being able to hear Pittodrie Bar Saturday night Karaoke is certainly a downside, as is living beneath students. Club-footed students who seem hell-bent on warping their own floorboards with their giant cincerblock feet, who also lack an inside voice, and appear to be nocturnal, as they are usually listening to something DnB-like at fuckoff o'clock, on weekdays. Poisonous cretins.

It wouldn't be a great loss if King Street Morrisons was the victim of a gas leak, resulting in piles of flaming rubble. Fuck that place.

Oh that reminds me, stay away from the new Shore Porters building being built on the beach boulevard as everytime I walk past even at night I smell gas and I think there is a serious leak there, I noticed this a few weeks there. If you go there and still smell it and there are no workmen at the time then can someone please report it because someone could light a lighter and drop it down there and completely blow the whole street up Coronation Street style and could kill people in what could be the biggest Aberdonian disaster since that oil one from the 1980's.

I am being really serious and am 100% not taking the piss.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Oh that reminds me, stay away from the new Shore Porters building being built on the beach boulevard as everytime I walk past even at night I smell gas and I think there is a serious leak there, I noticed this a few weeks there. If you go there and still smell it and there are no workmen at the time then can someone please report it because someone could light a lighter and drop it down there and completely blow the whole street up Coronation Street style and could kill people in what could be the biggest Aberdonian disaster since that oil one from the 1980's.

I am being really serious and am 100% not taking the piss.

you should probably tell someone other than an internet messageboard. 

• Upvote 1

The Shore Porters burned down about 10 years ago. Would be LOL if it happened again.

The Megabus isn't that bad. I've done a few long trips on it, London, Birmingham etc. It's boredom more than anything that kills you. The overnighter is a waste of time because you're guaranteed some drunk cunts will get on somewhere and chat for the whole journey when everyone is trying to sleep.