aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

I didn't know this happened until Woods informed me of it yesterday:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2214547/Paul-Wood-loses-testicle-Grand-Final-defeat-Warrington.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Obviously the injury itself is eye-watering. Horrific. But it's so badass that he just played through it. What a double-hard bastard.

That is fucking amazing. Hardzilla.

xx

Blimey. That's quite a horror story. Pitcher looks like he doesn't give a fuck, despite pelting the ball at his head at about 100mph. I hope the petition gives him another shot. That would be righteous.

aye, check the spoiler. I watched it live - quite a cool moment.

edit: all parties involved know the dangers of the game. I don't for a minute think the guy would blame the pitcher and I don't think he's at fault. Guys get hit all the time, especially if they are crowding the plate.

I did check the spoiler, but the link didn't work. Found the story anyway. That's pretty special!

As for the pitcher, I've read that they often refuse to talk to anyone during a game to not be distracted, or some are superstitious enough to believe it might "jinx" them. Fair enough, I suppose, those smashing someone in the skull should probably an exception to that rule.

Did you add on a few extras onto what was nicked? They are like a prize for being sensible for having contents insurance. "Congratulations on having being prepared - here's something expensive that you don't already have. Luv From Insurance xxx"

er , no , it's called insurance fraud and it makes everyones premium higher than it would be without thieves like you :(