aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

I think he means he doesn't have to front any cash, he only needs to pay the rent?

I would assume if he trashes the girls knickers, he would have to pay something.

Aye that's it. I'm sure if I trashed the place I'd get a bill. But I wouldn't do that. I'm a nice guy to live with.

I won't trash her knickers but I'll DESTROY her.

Nahh I winna, don't wanna live with someone that just can't get enough of the JakeBassist.

Nahh. You think I'd be posting this here if I was? Nahh, viewing a flat today that's occupied by 2 people who are Doctor Who fans and one is a girl. Hopefully I get it as they're nae needing a deposit which helps me out more than you can believe.

The wonders of searching for dr who in the property section ;)

http://www.gumtree.com/p/flats-houses/city-centre-double-bedroom/89960094

That seems rather cheap given the room looks huge and where it is and the fact it has no deposit. Normally my 'scam' alarm would be going off like crazy if I saw that.

The wonders of searching for dr who in the property section ;)

http://www.gumtree.com/p/flats-houses/city-centre-double-bedroom/89960094

That seems rather cheap given the room looks huge and where it is and the fact it has no deposit. Normally my 'scam' alarm would be going off like crazy if I saw that.

Aye I was scared it was a scam too. But I'm going to see it. Which is making me lean more towards the "these people are desperate" side of things.