aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

If you think anything less than 18 is poor, you're mintal.

Dan Wall is my current tutor. Nice guy but does tend to rabbit on, seems to be more of a lecturer stuck as a tutor.

Shane Alcobia-Murphy is the boy! Fantastic lecturer.

Something me, KarmaTsunami and Christy all have in common I see, English lit @ Abdn uni.

Just accepted a job at Go Ape!

FUCKING YAS MIN! this is the first time i've ever been excited about starting a job.

Congrats :up:

When does it open? April? My girlfriend's trying to persuade me it would be a fun thing to do. I'm not conviced spending a few hours clinging desperately to a tree 30 ft in the air is a fun thing. But I might see you there if she convinces me.

Where is the course in relation to the castle?

when you're walking up to the castle from the car park just keep going, past the shops and it's at the back there. we've been walking past it on the green woodland walk for months trying to work out what they were building when we walk the dog.

deciding i've put it off too long and i need to buy new glasses, discovering glasses direct are on quidco with 18% cashback, then when i receive my trial glasses they release a groupon voucher for 30 off which can be used with other promotions. meaning i should be getting two pairs of designer glasses with decent lenses for under 90.

saving tons of cash is very aceic