aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Guest idol_wild
Is she hot? She is sexy when I picture her.

40 years old? About 5'8" in heels? A power lady, grey suit? Brunette, blue eyes? Hips that would fuck your dick off?

Sadly she is none of those things.

She looks like a child's drawing of a baby.

And Gollum.

Old 'Now' compilations popping up on Ebay in fatbox CD form for next to sod-all, which I had on vinyl as a nipper but destroyed due to my youthful negligence whilst using a turntable. I've decided to pick up the best ones (18-24 era, 20 was one of the first albums I ever bought) for a mini-nostalgia feast.

Oh, and the trio of Aussie cricket fans who I shared a hostel room with on Monday night in Brighton: some off the scale chat in a lap-dancing bar towards the wee hours. Bonza!

:up:

Winning five grand on a bet on the Motherwell-Hearts match.

Sweet.

Lots of things are ace-ic today, which is spoiling my bleak outlook on the world.

Seeing the Yummy Fur last night was ace. Hanging out and catching up with friends in Glasgow I rarely see or haven't seen in years.

Ace disgustingly clever bit of technology of the day: the Inception app. Especially good when my ipod ran out of juice. And it's free.

Old 'Now' compilations popping up on Ebay in fatbox CD form for next to sod-all, which I had on vinyl as a nipper but destroyed due to my youthful negligence whilst using a turntable. I've decided to pick up the best ones (18-24 era, 20 was one of the first albums I ever bought) for a mini-nostalgia feast.

Deeply Dippy by Right Said Fred is a nailer. :up:

Bitch next door, who has made our lives a misery for the last two months by having constant late-night gatherings, constantly shouting when she talks to her boyfriend at two am, possibly dealing and attracting large droves of junkies to the building and, of course, threatening my missus while four guys gave me the evils standing behind her, has to be out of her flat by the end of today. :)

Moral of the story - complain and complain about bastard neighbours until something gets done. The system works! :up:

Bitch next door, who has made our lives a misery for the last two months by having constant late-night gatherings, constantly shouting when she talks to her boyfriend at two am, possibly dealing and attracting large droves of junkies to the building and, of course, threatening my missus while four guys gave me the evils standing behind her, has to be out of her flat by the end of today. :)

Moral of the story - complain and complain about bastard neighbours until something gets done. The system works! :up:

She knows where you live.