aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Seriously though, Nigel DeJong is a cunt. Two players legs he's broken in 6 months, as well as the fact that he could have possibly killed Xabi Alonso with that karate kick in the World Cup final. And no, I'm not joking.

Whats ace-ic though, is meeting a couple of awesome people at my university, totally fucking awesome one in particular. Hot, too. Couple of fit girls who aren't repulsed by me. Get in.

Seriously though, Nigel DeJong is a cunt. Two players legs he's broken in 6 months, as well as the fact that he could have possibly killed Xabi Alonso with that karate kick in the World Cup final. And no, I'm not joking.

Whats ace-ic though, is meeting a couple of awesome people at my university, totally fucking awesome one in particular. Hot, too. Couple of fit girls who aren't repulsed by me. Get in.

You know what would be ace-ic? You picking up those DVDs...

Nice one! That's a shitload of weight for six months.

What sort of exercise are you doing?

Started playing badminton again once/twice a week, really enjoyed it at school but drifted away from it. Also going for a brisk 90 minute walk most evenings has helped, though I might have to curtail that over the winter. Quite tempted to start running again, and pick up a 5 a side team in Montrose if I end up moving there.

:)

I was eating my sandwich on top of the St Nick's Centre, and this plastic looking blonde woman was walking her tinytinytiny dog. This thing was small. I could held it in the palm of my hand along with a cricket ball and not drop it. This minky, toothless guy is walking towards her, and as he passes, he hocks and spits in the direction of the miniature dog (though the spitwad falls short) and says "I fucking hate little dogs me"

That was kinda ace-ic, cos I hate little dogs too. I don't advocate spitting though. Spitting is the worst. Kicking the dog over the cemetery wall would have been more humane I reckon.

Guest idol_wild
Started playing badminton again once/twice a week, really enjoyed it at school but drifted away from it. Also going for a brisk 90 minute walk most evenings has helped, though I might have to curtail that over the winter. Quite tempted to start running again, and pick up a 5 a side team in Montrose if I end up moving there.

:)

Good work on the weight loss, comrade. When I was 18, I decided to lose weight and spent a year losing almost six stone. Like you, I cut down the booze (drank strictly spirits with diet mixers), exercised intensely at least twice a week for an hour or more (running, playing competitive football), and walking very briskly for a minimum of an hour almost every night, regardless of the weather, and obviously I ate extremely carefully; two main meals per day, with fruit providing my only snacks.

It got me into some great habits and my interest in learning about food taught me a lot of useful things and made me understand considerably more about nutrition and the way our body uses and needs food.

After losing the weight, I was constantly warned that it would be really easy to put back on, but I remained active and managed to keep it off no problem. Fuck you, doubters. You're all fat as fuck now. Go eat a fucking salad.

Lauren Laverne is ace-ic.

Lauren Laverne is tedious, boring and utterly annoying. As is Fearne Cotton. As is any local radio presenter I've ever listened to.

Beautiful woman from yesterday is still ace-ic, though.