aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

2 games of poker on Saturday night and 2 wins after coming back from a bad situation chips wise. 70 quid for a few hours, nae bad. I love when the double-up Gods are smiling on you.

You should have been at G on Saturday afternoon for the unlimited re-buy tourney: there were at least 2/3 players at my table going all-in blind on every single hand until they hit, and even when they hit kept doing much the same until they went bust, or got a good stack.

One guy took at least 20 rebuys and went out before me, and I only took one....

You should have been at G on Saturday afternoon for the unlimited re-buy tourney: there were at least 2/3 players at my table going all-in blind on every single hand until they hit, and even when they hit kept doing much the same until they went bust, or got a good stack.

One guy took at least 20 rebuys and went out before me, and I only took one....

We play 7 minute blind increases and my chip stack dictated I was on borrowed time, managed to time the all-ins with a semi-decent hand for the most part and for once it paid off, unlike the last few times I played and was on the receiving end of some horrendous beats.

I did have a good one where I went all in with 6-7 off-suit expecting the guy to pack and he called with A-8 or something, my straight landed, he was mighty pissed off. :up:

The second day I met Richard Hatch from BSG and creator and writer of The Walking Dead Robert Kirkman, as well as seeing the world premiere of full scenes from the second episode of the new televisual series. It looks awesome.

Who did you meet from 30 Rock? Bet it was Kenneth. He seems like the kind of guy who would go to Comic Con

Genuinely do not understand why so many people like her. Unfunny, dull, tedious, fucking boring and an ok taste in music. That's it. So fucking crap. Fuck you, Lauren Laverne.

You must spread...

I don't think she's a bad person but I can't fucking stand her. I especially hated her when she was on the "board" of that programme about "the greatestest rockstars ever lol" which was admittedly a total farce. She spoke some amount of shit about how certain members of bands don't really matter and basically said, unjokingly, that all drummers are talentless cavemen (altohugh I think she dissed bass players and rythm guitarists too) and Jonathan Ross spoke about how he'd rim Dave Grohl while not pronouncing words properly due to his ridiculous speech impediment. Anyway, she came across as very ignorant on the topic of the rawk, I can't remember any of her points exactly, but I through an empty capri-sun at her. She probably thinks the Kaiser Chiefs are the best live band of all time.

Summary: terrible cow.

Successful Tina Fey stalk. If I didn't think it was rude to interrupt someone in the middle of a conversation I would have done so, but I didn't. We brushed shoulders on the crossing though.

I love Liz Lemon.

Rewatching old episodes of Jackass. It's been so long since I've seen them that they are funny again :)

I find the 2 films stand up better than a lot of the TV series.

I also like rewatching Dirty Sanchez now and then. Mostly because there is something inherently amusing to me about folk swearing and making exclamations of pain in a Welsh accent.

I find the 2 films stand up better than a lot of the TV series.

I also like rewatching Dirty Sanchez now and then. Mostly because there is something inherently amusing to me about folk swearing and making exclamations of pain in a Welsh accent.

The films were spectacular. There's a 3rd one coming out in November, even if it doesn't live up to the lofty heights of the others I'm fairly sure it'll be funny enough to be worth seeing.