aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

I really want to like Brewdog ales etc but I just dinna. Think I've tried the stout and the IPA, but I've kept clear of the blonde as I don't like blonde beers. Couldn't even finish a bottle of the stout as I found it too sickly. How many other products are there? Are there any you'd recommend?

I really want to like Brewdog ales etc but I just dinna. Think I've tried the stout and the IPA, but I've kept clear of the blonde as I don't like blonde beers. Couldn't even finish a bottle of the stout as I found it too sickly. How many other products are there? Are there any you'd recommend?

There are heaps.

5am Saint is good, and The Physics is also worth a bash. Depends on your taste really, I like pretty much all of their beers, others only like one.

Going to a wee awards dinner tonight and getting a surprise Millennium Volunteers Award for giving 300 hours of my time to volunteering to go with the 50 hours I've already got!

Also ace-ic is a big family party I've got on Saturday which means I'll get to see lots of people I've not seen for a long while!

Turning 30.

So far, I've been accepted onto the History PGDE, found out I'm getting a bursary, been rally driving, seen United win the cup and get into Europe, got a United top signed by the cup winning squad, found out I'm going to Honduras for a fortnight next summer with the school, won the sweep at work, finished an album (nearly!), been given one of only 5000 double vinyl picture disc editions of Generation Terrorists and found out my flat is worth over 40,000 more than my mortage is.

This turning 30 malarkey isn't that bad after all!

Also, Dinosaur Pile-Up.

Went shopping for holiday clothes and all the shorts and trousers I bought were size 32 waist. I couldn't even begin to guess when the last time I wore a size 32 was.

Whether I still fit into them at the end of the holiday remains to be seen...

Went shopping for holiday clothes and all the shorts and trousers I bought were size 32 waist. I couldn't even begin to guess when the last time I wore a size 32 was.

I've done the opposite, I bought a new pair of jeans on Saturday which were a 32", and for the first time in my life I couldn't fasten the fuckers. Time to jettison the pizza and crisps I think.

I'm taking this as a good thing for you so if so nice one!

Today is a good day:

Waking up feeling ace,realising it's my day off, finding an old bolt thrower shirt I had, watching waynes world, Dublin Daves Panini for lunch and going to my dads for dinner tonight. Finish it all off with tea and mass effect II. SUPREME YAS!

Whoah go you!!! Well done! got any tips?

Cook from scratch, eat less fast/processed food, cut down on binge drinking and a shit load of exercise.

Oh, and don't be in a hurry or get stressed about it.

Ignore fad diets and just try to avoid too much processed food and reward yourself for hard work. i.e. don't completely cut out the binges and the pizzas if you enjoy them, just have them as an occasional treat instead of every week! Otherwise it gets too hard to stick to what's good for you.

I mentioned in passing to my girlfriend that I fancied reading 'The Brothers Karamazov' by Dostoevsky over a week ago. Today she sent me a copy as a present for finding her a flat for next year. Aces.

It's a good read, as is pretty much anything he wrote. Nearly 1000 pages so it'll keep you going for a wee while...

:up:

Cook from scratch, eat less fast/processed food, cut down on binge drinking and a shit load of exercise.

Oh, and don't be in a hurry or get stressed about it.

Ignore fad diets and just try to avoid too much processed food and reward yourself for hard work. i.e. don't completely cut out the binges and the pizzas if you enjoy them, just have them as an occasional treat instead of every week! Otherwise it gets too hard to stick to what's good for you.

I pretty much do all of that already except the cutting out drinking which I think is my downfall. Stopped drinking as much through the week (well wine with dinner etc) though it's a start!

Peckhams do a fine apple. mango and chilli chutney nom!

I have 11 or so jalepeno's growing - ace!

Oh and going to view a house tonight - acer!