aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Wirelessly posted (LG-GC900/V10a Obigo/WAP2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

I thought you guys had disbanded. Who's in the Arts these days?

We didn't disband but we've had considerable difficulty replacing the irreplaceable Jim on bass and with other projects, not to mention various other non-musical events happening, we haven't had time to practice for fucking ages.

We didn't disband but we've had considerable difficulty replacing the irreplaceable Jim on bass and with other projects, not to mention various other non-musical events happening, we haven't had time to practice for fucking ages.

Aye, we've had Jim leaving, folk getting married, folk moving out of Aberdeen, folk joining the non evil Officer twin's band, folk being in 843 bands and no doubt some other things preventing us from getting a move on.

Going to the Snowbombing Festival in Austria at the weekend. Some winter sports action with the added bonus of getting to see Doves. :up:

My friends normally go to this each year and love it - have fun!

My sisters wedding in Belladrum Temple tomorrow, more ace-ic-ness is I am gaining one of my friends as bro! and to top it all off I get to wear a funcy dress!

Belladrum - Luxury self- catering cottages & lodgings in romantic settings

I had it on corned beef butties. It was incredible. I love the fact that the sauce doesn't actually represent any sort of particular flavour, unlike Tomato sauce or Chili sauce. It's just Brown Sauce. It's Brown. It's sauce, and you put it on stuff to make it more good. It doesn't need to explain itself. Brown Sauce owes you nothing. It doesn't like you. Infact, Brown Sauce probably wants you dead. It's danger in a bottle. Irreprehensible danger.

• Upvote 1

You know something, after hearing you going on about Rufus Wainwright on here last year, I went and bought one of his albums and it was absolutely shit. You owe me an album.

I did? It does sound like something I would do...

Which album did you buy? I'd recommend one of the Wants to the beginner. I appreciate all his albums in different ways. But then I do love that laderhosen-clad warbler.

I did? It does sound like something I would do...

Which album did you buy? I'd recommend one of the Wants to the beginner. I appreciate all his albums in different ways. But then I do love that laderhosen-clad warbler.

Err... something about Stars? Release The Stars? Something like that. It was just horribly overproduced, all full of strings and harps and shit.