aberdeen-music

TV Series!!

DJ Jo-D

Yeah, the last US episode is the fall out from Cap America: Winter Soldier, so if you've not seen it you know some plot details. Samuel L. Jackson has confirmed that he is in the series finale, and Cobie Smulders is going to be in a couple of episodes during May sweeps reprising her role as Maria Hill.

• Upvote 1

Spoiler tags.

Saw this first then thought I hadn't given anything major away, apart from Sam L, then I saw Moon Moon's reply.

It's one if the best tv shows nowadays,

episode 17 was a real surprise to find out hydra was back and then not knowing who to trust, shocking to find ward had shot and killed hand and joined hydra or always was with hydra

I don't think he is. I think he might be infiltrating HYDRA to find out who is in charge

Somebody else here must be watching Game of Thrones

Don't read if you haven't seen season 4 episode 2

Joffrey's DEAD!  Can't believe it

obviously wasn't Tyrion but it looks like he's in the shit now.

From reading the book, I knew what was happening, so maybe killed the surprise a bit but it was still done well. Hope it didn't seemed too rushed for the sake of shock value. I'm sure Tyrion did actually fight with the dwarf Joffrey in the book as well, but I can't remember. 

Loving that Dorne is getting involved now, as well as Theon/Reek.

Bran's story is made to seem a lot more important than I got from the book so I'm interested to see where they lead with it.

2 episodes into True Detective. Loving it so far. Really interesting atmosphere created by the music, location et al. I'm always a bit weary of the wankfest created over the 'rom-com-hottie-with-acting-chops' phenomenon as I find in most cases they're not nearly as good as reviews make out, but Matthew Mcconaughy is excellent in this and thoroughly deserving of the plaudits he's getting at the moment.

• Upvote 1

From reading the book, I knew what was happening, so maybe killed the surprise a bit but it was still done well. Hope it didn't seemed too rushed for the sake of shock value. I'm sure Tyrion did actually fight with the dwarf Joffrey in the book as well, but I can't remember. 

Loving that Dorne is getting involved now, as well as Theon/Reek.

Bran's story is made to seem a lot more important than I got from the book so I'm interested to see where they lead with it.

It definitely came as unexpected but thinking about it after the episode finished, it actually seems like the timing might be right. There probably wasn't too much more to get from Joffrey flaunting his power about in his typical cruel fashion.