aberdeen-music

TV Series!!

DJ Jo-D

So Radio Times are doing a poll to find a British TV show to be featured in the new Captain America film - http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2014-01-30/vote-for-your-favourite-british-tv-show-to-appear-in-captain-america-sequel-the-winter-soldier can't say I'm too impressed with some of the options but went with Dr Who, Father Ted and Faulty Towers.

So Radio Times are doing a poll to find a British TV show to be featured in the new Captain America film - http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2014-01-30/vote-for-your-favourite-british-tv-show-to-appear-in-captain-america-sequel-the-winter-soldier can't say I'm too impressed with some of the options but went with Dr Who, Father Ted and Faulty Towers.

Man, I hate that Sherlock and Dr Who are even options on that thing and that they'll win because all the die-hard fans will have internet campaigns to make it happen. How dull would that be? Dr Who is referenced frequently in American stuff, and the word 'Sherlock' isn't going to be exciting or funny to see in a giant American blockbuster. Father Ted all the way. Or Coronation Street.

Watched last week's Parks and Rec last night. I had strapped myself in for it being a billion times more emotional but I was quite disappointed. I'll miss those guys, though.

Edited by kirsten

I've only watched the first new House of Cards episode, but HOLY SHIT!

What the hell? What the hell? What happens now? It's like Breaking Bad all over again

(when Hank and Walt had their showdown really early on and I had no idea where the rest of the series was going).

SPOILER TAGS WITHIN SPOILER TAGS BECAUSE I AM CONSIDERATE

Edited by kirsten

What the hell? What the hell? What happens now? It's like Breaking Bad all over again

(when Hank and Walt had their showdown really early on and I had no idea where the rest of the series was going).

Holy shit indeed. All kinds of Holy shit. Im stunned.

Great bunch of tv show

I FUCKING KNOW RIGHT. I just watched the first episode and holy fucking shit. 

All your holy shits semi-ruined that moment for me. Holy shit though!

The first episode made me realise how much I'd forgotten of the first season.

EDIT: Claire is pretty damn ruthless huh?

Season 2 finished - can't make spoiler tags work, so i'll wait before commenting on it.