aberdeen-music

TV Series!!

DJ Jo-D

The next seasons of 30 Rock and Community will only be for 13 episodes. It'll be the last season of 30 Rock. No word on if it will be the last Community. The Office has been renewed for a full 9th season. Out of the three, it's probably the one which probably shouldn't have been renewed.

Alec Baldwin was due to leave at the end of this season, I think, but they said they were going to carry on without him originally. That would have been ungood. I think they've persuaded him to stay and finish the final half-season.

The thing I read said it was due to dropping ratings. Tina Fey didn't it to "fade away". Probably a good thing. US sitcoms have a way of outstaying their welcome a bit.

I imagine Alec Baldwin will concentrate his free time on the Film Actors Guild. "Really made a difference there, didn't you FAG?"

You watch Parks and Rec. Dammit Gerry is a commonly used catchphrase. So, you should have known what show the spoiler was referring to. And in this thread, it was going to be an actual spoiler, and not a gif or something. Stop being a dick. go on tumblr and type in "parks and rec' and prepare your anus. Stop being butthurt. It isn't a vital part of the plot, dry your eyes.

It's good, I preferred the NCIS:LA one as it had a bit more humour between the two sets of characters.

Need to watch the finale of both NCIS and :LA tonight.

i need to catch up one episode each of :LA and 5-0 before watching the crossover. forgot how many NCIS's i'm behind by. I'm a full season and a bit behind on Bones.

I watched all three this afternoon. In order, I'd rate them meh, good and ok.

Agree about the first one, but I enjoyed the other two.

I don't like it when they have episodes that they're barely in. Also, when they reference things being dark all the time. Community isn't dark!