aberdeen-music

TV Series!!

DJ Jo-D

Both. Both are the best. I'd say you can skip Season 1 of both. Some people like Season 1 of Always Sunny, but it doesn't really kick off until Danny Devito comes in, in my opinion. Season 1 of Parks is really annoying and put me off watching it for about a year. It gets mega good a few episodes into season 2.

I can watch Bones and not feel bad inside. Same with Castle. I won't go out of my way to watch them but if it happens to be on I'll not be annoyed about it.

Paradroid - If you only saw some episodes from season 1 of It's Always Sunny you won't have had the pleasure of seeing Danny DeVito being incredible. Seasons 3-7 are amazingly consistent too, hardly a bad episode in the bunch as far as I'm concerned. Probably helps that they have relatively short seasons compared to most US sitcoms.

I would maybe watch the odd episode if I was just flicking through tv channels and there wasn't much on. That wouldn't actually happen as I don't have a tv but nevermind. I can't really understand getting whole seasons of shows like that though and working through them. Unless it's hangover viewing, anything is acceptable then. I now judge my hangovers in terms of how many episodes of the oc I watch.

• Upvote 1

Been watching Homeland but I'm really not caring how the season ends now. It seems to be suffering from similar faults to 24 and Flashback in that you have a supposedly professional intelligence organisation staffed by fucking idiots, incompetents and mentalists. Really don't care about Carrie and her crowbarred in jazz references. If the CIA had any sense they'd have quietly removed her years ago.

4 episodes left of the season. I'm only still watching for Morena Baccarin.

I've been watching this and have drifted in and out of interest. Budget Le Carre in terms of the characters and story line but I think Danes and Lewis are really good in it. I thought the scene on the cabin porch a few weeks ago was some of the best TV I've seen.