aberdeen-music

TV Series!!

DJ Jo-D

Office producer is thinking of Rebooting it. What a fucking pile of shitflaps.

Steve Carrell left and viewer ship plummeted 'cause they'd never replace him. Ooo I know, lets shit all over this comedy's good name by getting rid of any remaining fan favourites and doing a "Scrubs" to it.

The Dwight spin off should be good though.

Well they are a set of plums then. Office has been great right up until Carrell left. Still the odd good episode this season, but it's mostly a bit shite. No interest in an overhaul of the cast, nor am I too bothered about the spinoff. Both seem like desperate efforts to prolong something which has already run its course. Do something new.

I think if they managed to see Andy fucking up things to the point where the office had to get shut down. And the last scene of the last season was pam, jim, Andy and Dwight turning off the lights and walking out.

Floating heads:

Jim "Will I miss the office? No. I'll miss the people."

pam's reason

andy's reason

dwight saying something funny and not caring, but you can see he cares.

Then it cuts to Carrell in a cameo role, trying to phone the office to see how everyone's doing, but he can't get through.

THEY SHOULD HIRE ME. I DON'T CARE IF IT'S CLICHED. IT WORKS BETTER THAN A SHITEY REBOOT.

It really doesn't. They probably know some funny people. Your idea sounds turd.

It would really work. As cheesy as it is. That's what you need in a finale. Friends had ross and rachel get back together and everyone happy as they left the apartment. Scrubs had that future projection thing and leaving the hospital, Fresh prince had them selling the house.

They need to have a bit where someone turns off the lights in the office and says goodbye.

On the subject of jumping ship, I gave up on 30 rock a few weeks back. Shame as it was the first season I was actually up to date with.

That's sad to hear. I'm rampaging through season 3 and it's still bringing out the laughs. Don't get boring, Liz Lemon.

I wonder if my enjoyment of these series' lies in the fact that I'm watching the episodes in bunches of 3 or 4 most of the time. As soon as I was caught up with Community it seemed to get pish. The only one to really buck the trend is Parks and Rec, which still rings my bell one episode at a time despite Andy and April getting a bit overacted and hammy these days.

Hopefully Vance Refrigeration will buy out the offices, and the final scene will just be the warehouse guys binning all of under Mifflin's stuff whilst they all bounce around to loud hip hop. Fuck emotion. Get your gaylord emotions out of my sitcoms.

That sounds perfect for post credits. WE should write sitcoms together followed by watersports.

That's sad to hear. I'm rampaging through season 3 and it's still bringing out the laughs. Don't get boring, Liz Lemon.

You still have plenty of good stuff left. I've sometimes thought the same that with certain shows, especially the short 20 min episode types, I have much higher standards when I'm only watching one a week, less inclined to let a bad episode slip by without annoying me.