aberdeen-music

TV Series!!

DJ Jo-D

Everyone hates the women in these shows. I'm playing the sexism card just to see what happens. They should be allowed to be dicks when their husbands are worse dicks.

It's a weird theme. Betty Draper, Carmela Soprano, Skyler White. Ladies who are treated like shit and everyone is supposed to hate.

Everyone hates the women in these shows. I'm playing the sexism card just to see what happens. They should be allowed to be dicks when their husbands are worse dicks.

It's a weird theme. Betty Draper, Carmela Soprano, Skyler White. Ladies who are treated like shit and everyone is supposed to hate.

I hate Tony and Walt as well. Carmela and Skylar are annoying as fuck but they are very well written.

I've still not finished Season 1 of Breaking Bad. Infact, I think I've only watched 3 episodes. I just keep putting it off for sitcoms. Sitcoms always come first. Am I a bad man?

No, you should break bad though.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY.

And Rick is a bit of a cunt. He's less of a cunt in the comics, and then, you know,

becomes mentally ill with a phone

but TVRick is sort of like, a hero that no one wants, and his heroism ends up making others unhappy.

I've still not finished Season 1 of Breaking Bad. Infact, I think I've only watched 3 episodes. I just keep putting it off for sitcoms. Sitcoms always come first. Am I a bad man?

That's what I do except I made it into season 2 of Breaking Bad once upon a time.

I tried watching The Walking Dead but I kept being distracted because the guy from Teachers was speaking funny. Teachers was great. Except for that last year when most of the main cast changed. I missed Kurt most of all.

I've been enjoying the reemergence of the Adult Swim block on Friday nights (on TCM2 for some reason). Having a weekly dose of Tim and Eric, Robot Chicken, Venture Brothers and Sealab 2021 to watch on Saturday morning is pretty great.

• Upvote 2

Guest Bob Knob

Wait. When did Breaking Bad start again and how far into the new season is it? BB has to be one of the best shows currently going, aside from Californication and The Walking Dead.

Skylar has been annoying and a bitch at times. I guess the main reason why people would hate her is that back in season one when the viewer was most likely behind Walt, still seeing him as someone who just took a desperate path to help his family, Skylar was always an obstacle. I anyway, just wanted her out the way so Walt could get on with sorting out the mess he'd created. As time goes on Walt loses more and more of any likable personality but you still kind of hope there's something there, whereas with Skylar who has got less annoying and and difficult it's hard to shake the opinions formed in beginning.

I don't think it's too different with the other cases mentioned in The Sopranos or Mad Men. Both have lead male characters who are given a lot of depth right from the start and you want them to sort out their problems and find some kind of happiness. Their wives until later on are just shallow irritating characters who give you no reason to like them. No matter what happens later it's always difficult to shake your original views.

Mad Men at least does have plenty of other likable characters.

Skylar has been annoying and a bitch at times. I guess the main reason why people would hate her is that back in season one when the viewer was most likely behind Walt, still seeing him as someone who just took a desperate path to help his family, Skylar was always an obstacle. I anyway, just wanted her out the way so Walt could get on with sorting out the mess he'd created. As time goes on Walt loses more and more of any likable personality but you still kind of hope there's something there, whereas with Skylar who has got less annoying and and difficult it's hard to shake the opinions formed in beginning.

I don't think it's too different with the other cases mentioned in The Sopranos or Mad Men. Both have lead male characters who are given a lot of depth right from the start and you want them to sort out their problems and find some kind of happiness. Their wives until later on are just shallow irritating characters who give you no reason to like them. No matter what happens later it's always difficult to shake your original views.

Mad Men at least does have plenty of other likable characters.

Mad Men also had characters you were meant to feel sorry for, and it made me sad.