aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

My dad turning off the router. It hardly saves a massive amount of electricity and he has a talent for doing this when I'm in the middle of downloading something. Or in the middle of a conversation. Basically, not having access to the internet at all times whilst I'm stuck in teuchterville is fucking annoying.

Surprise bills or expenses :mad:

In the last few weeks, I've been landed with £520's worth of unexpected expenditure (£311 bank overpayment and £209 of underpayment to my solicitors for my house sale 18 months ago). I fucking HATE that.

My ex wife's works expenses had been going into my account over the last 30 months owing to a payroll error - £10 here, £15 there and so infrequently that I hadn't noticed.

520 samolians -why, that's a whole amp, maaaaaaaan!

My iphone's warranty running out a week ago, yet the bastarding thing keeps fucking up. I called tech support 4 weeks ago, and they were unhelpful as usual. Going into the store today to see if they can do anything :(

They'll probably just swap it, easiest thing to do, if not wait until IOS5 is released then upgrade and blame that for the problems, when you upgrade you get 30 days guarantee if any issues with the new software.

They'll probably just swap it, easiest thing to do, if not wait until IOS5 is released then upgrade and blame that for the problems, when you upgrade you get 30 days guarantee if any issues with the new software.

The people in the store are usually helpful, but the guys at tech support are a bit dickish on the phone. The one helpful guy I did speak to did explain that they're usually flexible on the warranty and since it's a problem I've had before they should be able to do something. So fingers crossed

The people in the store are usually helpful, but the guys at tech support are a bit dickish on the phone. The one helpful guy I did speak to did explain that they're usually flexible on the warranty and since it's a problem I've had before they should be able to do something. So fingers crossed

The guys on the phone, if geordie are on a really crap wage and being pushed to sell Applecare Protection Plans, they also have time limits to be on the phone, so if you live near an Apple store, you will always be pointed there as it's the quickest and easiest option for all.

Plus the store have replacement stock to just swap out there and then.

That is absolutely shocking news. I was planning a trip to Dublin in the new year as well.

Cunts.

I'm moving over there at the end of October and was banking on the £40 return flight for cheap visits home. Now I have the choice of springing for Aer Lingus (which costs £80, and will probably go up now they don't have competition), or flying in to Edinburgh and taking the train up the road. Gash.