aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Dave, be patient. You've posted 3 or 4 times about it and had a PM conversation with me about it. In 24 hours. We're looking at it. We're helping.

Don't paint the rest of the staff with the same brush. Your post should have said "my brother being unhelpful" as if it was one of the other guys you wouldn't have got so irritated.

Dave, be patient. You've posted 3 or 4 times about it and had a PM conversation with me about it. In 24 hours. We're looking at it. We're helping.

Don't paint the rest of the staff with the same brush. Your post should have said "my brother being unhelpful" as if it was one of the other guys you wouldn't have got so irritated.

3 times, the first of which was pretty much as soon as the site went live yesterday. you're the only staff member who's acknowledged it's being looked into whereas neil just said they were restricted to supporters and staff, which was unhelpful. i certainly would have been irritated and actually would have made more of a fuss if any other staff member posted that i was whinging about the signature thing then baited me further about it. I could have pointed out that you wouldn't have accused other members of whinging (and haven't, paranoid android and jon have also posted about this a couple of times).

So, you're not helping. you're exacerbating what should have been a simple thing. you're pm reply was good but everything else has been annoying and unhelpful.

Me, when I am drunk.

I fell off the wagon after a long time on Thursday and ended up in Drummonds committing some kind of stupid fucking one man stage invasion, fucking around with someone's keyboard and ruining their set, then getting thrown out whilst kicking and screaming and managing to hit one of the barmaids in the process!

I feel absolutely sick with myself and am in the process of attempting to make amends.

Genuine apologies to anyone whose night I ruined.

xx

I can't remember this like. And don't worry, you probably weren't as annoying as this drunk fellow who kept trying to stage dive, only to have no one to catch him. I like a wee dance at a gig, but couldn't, I didn't want to be tarnished with the same brush as this plonker. At one point LetLive.'s roadie chucked him off stage.

SAAS. I really really really really really need to get back into town, but I don't know what my budget is going to be until I know what my loan amount is :(

I know, boo hoo fucking student, but I worked full time with a minimal loan for the first two years and it was hellish. My boss is ace and will give me as much hours as I can do, but still, SAAS need to pull their fucking finger out. I applied back in June and they still haven't processed it!

I don't like being in the countryside again, it smells of cow shit and the buses are a nightmare.

Other pet hate: my bus being nearly 20 minutes late last night, and the bus driver not realising that when someone is standing at the side of the road, in front of a bus stop, it probably means they want to catch a bus. Even better, the one in the morning was early (driver likes to get into the next village early so he can have a fag break) and having to pay my mum to take me into Aberdeen.

Is this the first moan of the new forum? I'll need to like it.

Buses are bastards like. One drove right past me and then stopped a good few yards down the road and held up traffic so I could get on. I just strolled on down. Making him feel worse. Mwahaha.

Then he said he was so sorry and I felt bad.

Pet hate: folk making you feel bad when you act like a dick.

Is this the first moan of the new forum? I'll need to like it.

Buses are bastards like. One drove right past me and then stopped a good few yards down the road and held up traffic so I could get on. I just strolled on down. Making him feel worse. Mwahaha.

Then he said he was so sorry and I felt bad.

Pet hate: folk making you feel bad when you act like a dick.

These are teuchter buses though, so there's only one every few hours. It's not as if I can just jump on one 30 minutes later, I actually have to fanny about in town when all the shops are closed :( or call my parents and shell out more money for petrol, so basically I've worked half my shift just to pay for me to get home...

Pussy, if you're going to make someone feel bad at least dedicate yourself to the cause and don't let yourself feel guilty hahahaha

These are teuchter buses though, so there's only one every few hours. It's not as if I can just jump on one 30 minutes later, I actually have to fanny about in town when all the shops are closed :( or call my parents and shell out more money for petrol, so basically I've worked half my shift just to pay for me to get home...

Pussy, if you're going to make someone feel bad at least dedicate yourself to the cause and don't let yourself feel guilty hahahaha

Good point. Used to hate missing the buses back from Newmachar after band practice. Meant I could nip to Beekie's for a pint though.