aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Pet hate... banks. What a shower of cunts.

Get a phone call on Wed saying there is a problem with my account and can I come in and see them today.

Get fucking soaked on the way in. Arrive and get told there is no issue with my account in the slightest and try to sell me house insurance.

Fuck you Lloyds TSB, fuck you right in the face.

I had to go home and change my boxers and everything, dicks.

Fuck that. Sounds like a great excuse to immediately switch bank.

Pet Hate today? - bad English in forum posts or adverts - especially the use of conversational English in posts.

Sure, we all make typos and even I occasionally type "your" and "there" out of context, but in the an age of spell checkers and where more people are actually reading the language via social media, THIS, from Gumtree Aberdeenshire, takes the fucking biscuit...

Header : bargin too right person

ive got a 52 inch samsumg top o the range plasma its under 3yrs old hardly bin used but for some reason last week will watchin a film we lost all picture so everythin else is perfect bt no picture could just be an internal fuse that wat i was told but idont ken where too start but its a bargin for the right person offers or swap for a mountain bkie or anything else or a cash offer of 70 quid coz i ken its worth alot more than that even for spares

Frightening!