aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

The christmas advert that still occasionally appears at the top of this site for me. I always have to immediately refresh the page to stop it playing the tune to Jingle Bells or whatever it is. I Probably get it about once a day and I've just realised we're Christmas is coming again so it's unlikely to go away anytime soon!

The christmas advert that still occasionally appears at the top of this site for me. I always have to immediately refresh the page to stop it playing the tune to Jingle Bells or whatever it is. I Probably get it about once a day and I've just realised we're Christmas is coming again so it's unlikely to go away anytime soon!

Become a supporter.

• Upvote 2

Broken sleep patterns are better I think. At least, if you wake up in the middle of the night it's recommended you be productive with the time instead of lying forcing yourself back to sleep. Having a sleep, getting up, doing things, having another short sleep then doing more things is actually better. I think.

Broken sleep patterns are better I think. At least, if you wake up in the middle of the night it's recommended you be productive with the time instead of lying forcing yourself back to sleep. Having a sleep, getting up, doing things, having another short sleep then doing more things is actually better. I think.

Apart from the inevitable sleep deprivation.

Historically people used to have two shorter sleeps in the evening. They used to sleep for 4 hours and, as jake said, do things for a little bit and then go back to sleep for another 4 hours.

There was an article about it on the BBC website a few months ago. If this generates some interest, I will fish it out.

• Upvote 1

Historically people used to have two shorter sleeps in the evening. They used to sleep for 4 hours and, as jake said, do things for a little bit and then go back to sleep for another 4 hours.

There was an article about it on the BBC website a few months ago. If this generates some interest, I will fish it out.

I just tried to find it but couldn't. :(

Why?