aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I don't know what it's like in the UK or other parts of Poland but at the moment here it seems impossible to find a normal pair of jeans in the shops. In every shop "regular" fit means suitable for people with calves as wide as snooker cues.

Also pissing me off just now is the endless battle with bureaucracy i'm going through with my insurance claim for my mobile. Every step of the way there's some little problem slows the process down. My laziness in chasing them up doesn't help but it would be nice if they put some effort into doing their jobs.

Annoying guy from work strikes again.

Me: "I was away to eave my coffee under your nose cos you looked sleepy."

AGFW: "Why would you do that?"

Me: "You know, like when Mel Gibson waves it under Danny Glover's nose to wake him up in Lethal Weapon."

AGFW: "Oh.......I thought that was his penis."

*pause*

AGFW: "LOOLOLLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"

Yeah. Hilarious.

"I'm sorry we are experiencing a high volume of calls".

Very good, but if that's your normal volume of calls, which is normally high, surely you should only tell me when you experience more than what your normal is.

"i'm sorry, we are experiencing our usual volume of calls, and will get round to you eventually".