aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest Bob Knob
Coming back to work after a holiday, especially a lengthy holiday. Can't be fucked.

Every little thing that annoyed me about my job before I went away suddenly seems amplified. Think I need to book another holiday...

I hate that, although give it a week and it'll seem like you were never away (which is even more depressing haha).

The police here keep getting away with this stuff. From what I've seen outside it looks as though today has been a lot calmer than the last time there was a general strike but I still came home to see this video from a town about an hour south.

Police batter a teenage boy round the head right in front of his mum.

!

Spanish police are real cunts. I have respect for police in on an individual basis but am always wary. Seen enough police all around the world acting like thuggish cunts.

It's nice when they're nice though. Every year, at the end of Cramond Island of Punk, the police are fully aware its happening, they arrive at the island when everyone is crossing over, just to make sure they everyone knows they won't be able to get off the island until the tide goes down again. Never give us hassle. Then when the tide comes down, they're back, with a massive torch to light up the slippery steps at the end of the causeway and help with any drunk punters etc. That's nice of them.

• Upvote 2

Funnily enough, I was watching some total garbage TV last night, Costa Del Street Crime. Mostly about hideously embarrassing ex-pats being dickheads in Spain, and getting kicked in by Spanish Police. Whilst conducting a search on this lad, the Policeman just kept smashing the lads head into the wall repeatedly. Another one where they told a man to walk away, but he was wasted so didn't know what was going on, so they just kicked him down the street. Spanish police are LOCO. Everytime they did something, the narrator said "British Police would get into trouble if they used this kind of force, but in Spain, it is accepted". Nice.