aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Pet Hate: When you're buying something inexpensive with a £10 note and whoever is on the till acting like you've just aborted their 8 month old fetus with a rusty hammer.

I get that not having any change is inconvenient for you, but the only way to obtain cash is at the cash point over there that only dispenses £10 or £20 notes because you fucking cunts don't take card.

FUCK YOU.

tumblr_lmf8dpnCze1qbekr6.jpg

xx

What in fucks name is a snapback by the way? is it just a "swag" word for a fucking cap? What was wrong with "cap"?

I think a snapback the opposite of a fitted cap. The one with the clasp on the back, rather than those New Era type caps that come in sizes of weird fractions or whatever.

And thanks for the heads-up on iTunes. I guess I will refuse the latest update, as I also take advantage of the drag and drop artwork.

Pet Hate: When you're buying something inexpensive with a £10 note and whoever is on the till acting like you've just aborted their 8 month old fetus with a rusty hammer.

I get that not having any change is inconvenient for you, but the only way to obtain cash is at the cash point over there that only dispenses £10 or £20 notes because you fucking cunts don't take card.

FUCK YOU.

xx

This. All the corporations are working together too, to keep cash in circulation. Shops not taking debit cards, and buses demanding exact change as to take away arguably the most demanding part of being a bus driver - being able to count and provide some sort of customer service. Now their sole objective is don't kill everyone.

I don't like carrying cash. It's about time everyone else got with the times and also what is most convenient for me.

I think a snapback the opposite of a fitted cap. The one with the clasp on the back, rather than those New Era type caps that come in sizes of weird fractions or whatever.
They've been around for ages. How come they're suddenly rap-about-popular. Cos of fuckheads, that's why.
And thanks for the heads-up on iTunes. I guess I will refuse the latest update, as I also take advantage of the drag and drop artwork.
It works if you select all tracks, go to "Get Info" and then drag and drop the artwork in there. But fuck sake it was easier before, why change it? Cunts. I wish Steve Jobs was still alive now. (No I don't, lol.)

• 2 weeks later...

Yodel. Why do they exist? Why do people and companies keep using them? All you have to do is type Yodel into Google. The top result is the Yodel website. The next 1,000 results are pages and pages of people complaining about Yodel. There's no smoke without fire, and there's no 1,000 pages of complaints about a really shitty company without a really shitty company.

Their depot apparently isn't open to the public. The drivers don't leave cards if they cant deliver your package. They just keep trying over a few days until it gets sent back. The drivers are uncontactable by the depot or head office as they apparently "don't have phones". Is it so hard to take a box to the place that is written on the box without being a shower of unhelpful, backwards knobheads?

FUCK YOU.

tumblr_lmf8dpnCze1qbekr6.jpg

xx

Ireland is even worse, the cash machines only do 20s or 50s, and the one in the shop next to my work never has any fucking 20s in it. Ever tried buying a pint of milk and a packet of crisps with a £50 note? That'll get you death stares. They'll only take cards if it's over a tenner as well, so you basically have no option.

Ireland is even worse, the cash machines only do 20s or 50s, and the one in the shop next to my work never has any fucking 20s in it. Ever tried buying a pint of milk and a packet of crisps with a €50 note? That'll get you death stares. They'll only take cards if it's over a tenner as well, so you basically have no option.
Probably cos you're trying to pay with £ in Ireland.

Fixxxxxxed, just for you.

Yodel being shit, again. I ordered something 3 weeks ago. No sign of it. Go on amazon to check status. Delivered over 2 weeks ago to our 'porch'. Now a) we don't have one and b) the area outside our flat is totally unsecured and any of our neighbours could get it. Nor did they bother to put a card through our door to say they had done so. I am 99% sure that parcel was stolen as there is no way some of our neighbours would pass up a box sitting outside my door given their history of breaking into sheds owned by our landlord. Thanks Yodel. At least amazon will replace it despite your complete incompetency.