aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Please keep us updated on the itchiness on yr arse throughout the day.

UPDATE: Went to do a piss and thought I'd have a cheeky wipe. Found out I was definitely not finished. Although my boxers have stayed clean. My arse is red raw now like. I think it's as clean as it's going to get.

That's what 3 cups of coffee in 3 hours will do to you folks.

Also annoying is trying to put things in/take things out of pockets when in a confined space. The worst place being sat between the window and a person on the bus.

Shuffling an ipod whilst on the bus is a bit fraught if someone is next to you... I do try my best and not look like some dirty pervert whilst retrieving my ipod when unexpected Tori Amos or Rage Against the Machine appears. Still no where near as bad as when I accidentally touched a girl's hair on a bus.

Shuffling an ipod whilst on the bus is a bit fraught if someone is next to you... I do try my best and not look like some dirty pervert whilst retrieving my ipod when unexpected Tori Amos or Rage Against the Machine appears. Still no where near as bad as when I accidentally touched a girl's hair on a bus.

I fell asleep on a Stagecoach bus once and woke up with my head in a schoolgirls lap. That was awkward...

Don't be silly, most of the noises will just be nothing to worry about.

..... that one however was a murderer.

I give you about 20 seconds.

Well if she winds up dead, police are gonna check and find out you were the last person communicating with her.

"Hello, KarmaTsunami, we've traced the posts. They're coming from inside the house! Get out! Get out!"*

*to paraphrase myself

Don't be silly, most of the noises will just be nothing to worry about.

..... that one however was a murderer.

I give you about 20 seconds.

If you're the James I went to school with, and I think you are, then I reckon I could take you in a fight. Unless you've bulked up. In which case I'll just hide because I'm crafty like that.