aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

The sheer number of photo albums on Facebook with the word 'Random' in the title.

"Random Drunkenness" , "Drunken Randomness" , "Random nights out" etc.

There's never anything particularly 'random' about the photos either. It's girls pouting in a bar. That's quite the opposite of random I'd say. If it was one girl then a photo of a tennis racket, then one of a polar bear then it would maybe merit it's title a bit more.

oh my fucking shit tits, i definately agree with this. Whenever a woman says the word 'random' to describe a situation which, in all likelihood is not fucking random, it makes me want to punch them right in the tits.

If a guy screams something really loud and indistinguishable in a pub, thats just being pissed, not random. If he was wearing only a pair of socks and had a pet ferret round his neck which he then preceded to set fire to before smashing it off the bar and screaming 'LOOK AT ME MY BALLS ARE MADE ENTIRELY OF TOAST', then yes, i may be able to tolerate the adjective 'random' in that context. Otherwise, just fuck off....

oh my fucking shit tits, i definately agree with this. Whenever a woman says the word 'random' to describe a situation which, in all likelihood is not fucking random, it makes me want to punch them right in the tits.

If a guy screams something really loud and indistinguishable in a pub, thats just being pissed, not random. If he was wearing only a pair of socks and had a pet ferret round his neck which he then preceded to set fire to before smashing it off the bar and screaming 'LOOK AT ME MY BALLS ARE MADE ENTIRELY OF TOAST', then yes, i may be able to tolerate the adjective 'random' in that context. Otherwise, just fuck off....

Would that be classed as run of the mill in the moorings??

I used to live with one of these fucktard types and once I was watching Countdown with her. It came to the numbers round and the figure to get was something like 333 or 444... to which she responded 'That's random'.

True story.

Well. Not wanting to be pedantic. But they press a button to generate a random number. So techincally, it was random.

people who order a hot drink in subway. one of the many things i love about subway is its effeciency but that is completely negated by some inconsiderate shit box who thinks

' oh you know what will go spiffing with this sandwich, a scalding hot coffee' i want my sandwich now you arse, now i have to wait for you to get your coffee, delaying my lunch further. now kindly get yourself to fuck before i pour said scalding hot drink down your trousers.

cock

Youtubers that leave comments of exactly what is said in the clip.

Yes, I'm fucking watching it myself you cocks, but thanks for your needless input.

I had that same pet hate a few weeks ago but would like to add to it.

People who feel the need to comment, "First" on Youtube videos.

Absolute Cunts!!

Cadburys for deciding it's necessary to write "contains nuts" or "contains milk" on the individual wrappers of Roses. If someone's allergic to nuts yet too spasticated to look at the little pictures to discern the difference between an Orange Creme and a Hazelnut Whirl they deserve everything that's coming to them.

Cadburys for deciding it's necessary to write "contains nuts" or "contains milk" on the individual wrappers of Roses. If someone's allergic to nuts yet too spasticated to look at the little pictures to discern the difference between an Orange Creme and a Hazelnut Whirl they deserve everything that's coming to them.

The retards.

• Upvote 1