aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Pet Hate - fucking students in bars. Or specficically being behind them. Last night I was at the bar in the Cineworld waiting as four student girls were being served:

"A blue WKD please"

Barman gets the Blue WKD out of the fridge

"2.30 please"

Hands over money.

Next girl:

"A blue WKD please"

"2.30 please"

Hands over money.

Next girl:

"A blue WKD please"

"2.30 please"

Hands over money.

Next girl:

"A blue WKD please"

"2.30 please"

Hands over money.

By which time I was ready to kick them all in the cunt. Just buy a fucking round! They all looked about 16 as well.

This logic needs to be imposed everywhere. Like, when I'm in Burger King trying to get my grub on, and I've got a group of about 6 neds infront of me, ordering a burger and fries one at a bastard time. Why? 6 whopper meals all in. Share your giro money out equally. Trim 5 minutes of this horrible experience and get out of my fucking way. Same goes for students in supermarkets as has already been said, when they clearly all live together (or they should, in one big house, secluded from society, on an island, or underwater), where one is buying a pepper and pot of humous, and another is buying a bag of ice cubes and an apple, and another is buying one roll of selotape and mineral water. 3 seperate transactions, yet all bezzy m8's. Shove it all in one carrier bag and sort it out later. Stop frittering precious minutes away.

This logic needs to be imposed everywhere. Like, when I'm in Burger King trying to get my grub on, and I've got a group of about 6 neds infront of me, ordering a burger and fries one at a bastard time. Why? 6 whopper meals all in. Share your giro money out equally. Trim 5 minutes of this horrible experience and get out of my fucking way. Same goes for students in supermarkets as has already been said, when they clearly all live together (or they should, in one big house, secluded from society, on an island, or underwater), where one is buying a pepper and pot of humous, and another is buying a bag of ice cubes and an apple, and another is buying one roll of selotape and mineral water. 3 seperate transactions, yet all bezzy m8's. Shove it all in one carrier bag and sort it out later. Stop frittering precious minutes away.

Students at ASDA at the beach are pretty well behaved in comparison and tend to shop together and even split the cost. I thought i was going to end up behind a bunch of students sorting through a large trolley full of student food to split it into what each was buying themselves and all pay seperately but they just bunged the shit on the conveyor and worked as a 6 armed packing machine that made my cack-handed attempts at bagging look amateurish. They had sorted out the cash already as one of said students handed over a wad and they were away off into the night in a manner of minutes. I was well impressed.

Did you actually read the post? I said that i understand why people strike in certain situations:

Christ some people on here have an unnatural ability to leap right in both feet first and make an absolute mess of trying to look clever. Either that or they can't actually read. I'm undecided.

Not really, you completely back-tracked on your initial post of

People who go on strike. It's counterproductive you bunch of no-hope wankers

Which leaves little room for exceptions you deem acceptable. Then when Jake called it Shite, you gave examples of the Bus strikes and the Royal Mail, which are two strikes regarded by almost everyone as needless. Your two posts were essentially contradictions, no need to get so uppity about people being unable to read when its you that is unable to get your point across.

Not really, you completely back-tracked on your initial post of

Which leaves little room for exceptions you deem acceptable. Then when Jake called it Shite, you gave examples of the Bus strikes and the Royal Mail, which are two strikes regarded by almost everyone as needless. Your two posts were essentially contradictions, no need to get so uppity about people being unable to read when its you that is unable to get your point across.

There was no back-track, i elaborated on my previous post which was pretty scant on detail.

Neither is contradictory, as one qualifies the other.

I have put my point across well enough for other people to understand.

This trick has drawbacks because as the brown egg is laying on top of the toilet roll and in air instead of under water it makes it smell really, really bad.

The only suitable solution to the cable conundrum is what's known as "Surfing The Sausage". Sit on the pan with your hand on the flusher, and when the turd begins, hit the flusher. Thus, the toilet will be flushing as it hits the water. It will be instantly flushed away causing no smell, and the sound of the flush will drown out the splashing and any quacking noises. The only drawback is that the cold water may, depending on the power of the flush, sploosh your balls, which can be quite unpleasant.

However...once he's wiped, he'd need to flush again. Leaving the raging hotties next door thinking he's done such a big turd that it's not gone down with the first flush...

• Upvote 1

someone used the word 'sploosh' in this thread, you don't get better than that!

I hate banding all students together but the overwhelming majority of them are indeed cunts of the highest order. I'd take a supermarket full of poncy english students buying pop tarts over one full of theiving gypos with knives and abandonment issues tho.

I work in Morrisons King street and i've seem some champion cases of Student bag packing, In and Out like a fucking Military operation! On the other hand i've seen some really bad organisational skills from the students on check outs too. overall i hate check outs.

On a Pet Hate Related note, there is no way i can describe my hate for 20 notes. As mentioned i work on checkouts. People come up with a pack of biscuits and some teabags, "that's 2.56 please." the customer hands me a 20quid note. As it happens i don't get a lot of fivers through the checkouts so it often results in me giving him, a tenner, 7 pound coins and 44p in change in this scenario. At the point i plop the the change then the note then the receipt in the customers hand. Disappointed to see the amount of change he has he looks at me like i've just shat in his hand and wiped my arse with the receipt. Fucking. Dick. This happens in the scale of 80 to 100 customers a day and means i end up with very little change in my till and causing all sorts of problem at peak busy times.

Do these people keep money in their mattresses do you think? I can't recall the last time I handed money to a Morrisons employee, I card everything. Fuck, I don't even like speaking to you guys (no offence, I would have the same attitude if I had to deal with throwbacks all day) and typically hit the self-service line when I can.

A card user! and you don't force chit chat upon me! dear god, if you're ever near by and somehow no me, swing by my till, i'll give you my discount! Too many customers try to cheer my up with half assed attempted jokes and polite chit chat, sometimes works, but then they hand my a 20quid note and it's all gone to shit. Occasionally though, they don't take their receipt and i'm tempted to tell the guard that they're shop lifting. No Receipt. No evidence of purchase. Don't piss me off.

Nah, if I figure out who you are it's gonna be HEY ARE YOU THAT GUY FROM ABERDEEN MUSIC????? YEAH, I KNOW YOU FROM THE INTERNETS.

Rofloflofloflofl.

It's cool, I only have fonzie to go on.

*oh and your first name which you must wear. :devil:

I expect I'm harmless.

Disappointed to see the amount of change he has he looks at me like i've just shat in his hand and wiped my arse with the receipt. Fucking. Dick. This happens in the scale of 80 to 100 customers a day and means i end up with very little change in my till and causing all sorts of problem at peak busy times.

It is pretty annoying paying for something <5 with a ten or twenty and receiving change wholly in pound coins.

Perhaps a "sorry, I'm out of five pound notes - it'll have to be pound coins unless you have anything smaller?" would do the trick?

haha!

I avoid the whole "Dude, i know you from the internet" scenario although have been through it a few times now.

The fonz is awesome. In difficult social situations i tend to lean to the logic of W.W.F.D.

Ultimately, he jumped a shark on water skiis. But I understand your attitude. For me, circa aroudn 2005 I had fun with:

(girl turning to talk to me)

"Are you Steve?"

"From Myspace?"

"Yeah!"

"No"

:up:

Oh god you would think, but they seem to be offended at the very thought of it. When someone hands you a twenty, they have their heart set on it. My idea. don't pay for something <5 with a twenty, why is it so necessary?

The same reason you pay in coins.