aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

People who use Caps Lock to type one capital letter at the start of a sentence. Press Shift please. While you're at it don't leave Caps Lock on after using my computer. I never think to check that and I end up looking like a twat when I can't log on because the passwords are case sensitive.

Kinda harsh that. Should have told her she's getting fat, or asked to see her stretch marks from the kid she had when she was 14.

When I was 16, I was eating cereal in my boxers in our living room. Some vacant bitch my Dad was seeing came in, and told me I should get my "bacne" sorted out.

Bitch. Total bitch.

Guest idol_wild
People who use Caps Lock to type one capital letter at the start of a sentence. Press Shift please. While you're at it don't leave Caps Lock on after using my computer. I never think to check that and I end up looking like a twat when I can't log on because the passwords are case sensitive.

I am your pet hate. Maybe I'll change my ways. Actually, just from typing this post alone, I have suddenly realised how much easier and more convenient it is to just use Shift. Holy moly.

It's like an epiphany. It saves time. I'm going to fit much more into my life now that I am saving time using Shift instead of Caps Lock. Superb!

Got a good one at work at the moment.....

The take away tickets have the customers name on them. When i shout out their name the whole restaurant just stares a whole through me like im talking a different language. I then get disgruntled,throw their food down and carry on with my very busy day. A waitress then shouts the name and straight away retard number 254 happily picks it up.

REALLY pisses me off.

Deadly.

Im spewing. One of those things i guess.

I'e - "You HAVEN'T seen the godfather??" or "You DON'T like ice cream??" Or something to that extent.....

Its going to take me a while to adapt to using the shift since i've been using trusty caps lock for so fucking long.

What did you think the shift keys were for? Just special characters?

My new one is going to take a shit, pulling out my iPod and noticing the Wifi connected symbol, and having the over-whelming urge to go on myspace and say "Status: Taking a shit at work"

What the fuck am I? 12?

EDIT: And no, I didnt type out this post while taking a shit at work.

There's quite a few keys on the keyboard that I'm unsure about, so it's understandable.

'Insert'. What is this? All I know is that when I press it, it triggers some applications to overwrite text instead of shifting it along. It doesn't do it in everything though. I don't know what an AltGrrrr is either.

I don't think I've ever used the Escape key in my life. I just tried it now whilst typing this. It deletes everything in the box. Luckily I know the Undo shortcut, or I would have been dicked.

My new one is going to take a shit, pulling out my iPod and noticing the Wifi connected symbol, and having the over-whelming urge to go on myspace and say "Status: Taking a shit at work"

What the fuck am I? 12?

EDIT: And no, I didnt type out this post while taking a shit at work.

You HAVEN'T updated your status whilst taking a shit???

I really enjoy reading your posts.

I enjoy reading posts about people enjoying other peoples posts....;)

There's quite a few keys on the keyboard that I'm unsure about, so it's understandable.

'Insert'. What is this? All I know is that when I press it, it triggers some applications to overwrite text instead of shifting it along. It doesn't do it in everything though. I don't know what an AltGrrrr is either.

I don't think I've ever used the Escape key in my life. I just tried it now whilst typing this. It deletes everything in the box. Luckily I know the Undo shortcut, or I would have been dicked.

I'm finding it hard people didn't know how to use Shift :) Insert is for the function you have just mentioned.....pain in the arse when it starts over writing sentences

Alt can be used for various functions, like if you assign a set of keys to represent a symbol eg If I use a tick symbol i have it programed as Alt then 0252 in windings - but not sure if it has an offical use other than that & ctrl, alt delete