aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

virus hoax emails, its so annoying when people just forward these things on without knowing anything about it or bothering to check if they are remotely possible, this one today is an old one rehashed, ive seen it three times this year and yet folk in the office still dont get it;

THIS IS NO JOKE

IF A PERSON CALLED SIMON ASHTON (SIMON25@HOTMAIL.CO.UK ) CONTACTS YOU THROUGH EMAIL DON'T OPEN THE MESSAGE. DELETE IT BECAUSE HE IS A HACKER!!

TELL EVERYONE ON YOUR LIST BECAUSE IF SOMEBODY ON YOUR LIST ADDS HIM THEN YOU WILL GET HIM ON YOUR LIST. HE WILL FIGURE OUT YOUR ID COMPUTER ADDRESS, SO COPY AND PASTE THIS MESSAGE TO EVERYONE EVEN IF YOU DONT CARE FOR THEM AND FAST BECAUSE IF HE HACKS THEIR EMAIL HE HACKS YOUR MAIL TOO!!!!!...

Anyone-using Internet mail such as Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL and so on. This information arrived this morning, Direct from both Microsoft and Norton. Please send it to everybody you know who has access to the Internet. You may receive an apparently harmless e-mail titled 'Mail Server Report'

If you open either file, a message will appear on your screen saying: 'It is too late now, your life is no longer beautiful.'

Subsequently you will LOSE EVERYTHING IN YOUR PC,

And the person who sent it to you will gain access to your name, e-mail and password.

This is a new virus which started to circulate on Saturday afternoon. AOL has already confirmed the severity, and the anti virus software's are not capable of destroying it .

The virus has been created by a hacker who calls himself 'life owner'.

PLEASE SEND A COPY OF THIS E-MAIL TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS, And ask them to

PASS IT ON IMMEDIATELY!

i love how they say "Norton" has released info on this even tho Norton is a name of a product and not the name of the company who actually makes the product.

virus hoax emails, its so annoying when people just forward these things on without knowing anything about it or bothering to check if they are remotely possible, this one today is an old one rehashed, ive seen it three times this year and yet folk in the office still dont get it;

i love how they say "Norton" has released info on this even tho Norton is a name of a product and not the name of the company who actually makes the product.

I hate these too. When i worked on a helpdesk we used to get a fair amount of users letting us know about these viruses.

My skin appears to be impervious to sun, I don't tan or burn. I spent the whole of Saturday and the whole of Sunday out in the sun with no sun cream or anything and I'm still whiter than white.

Hahah I have this problem too. Shall see in Aug if i do Tan/Burn when im abroad...

grown men, who piss all over toilet seats and don't clean it up.

I mean, what the fuck? o_O

Even more annoying is guys who just can't hit the bowl at all! Come round and piss all over your floor, and don't make any attempt to clean it up, then you go through in the middle of the night and stand right in it! Dirty bastards

I hate these too. When i worked on a helpdesk we used to get a fair amount of users letting us know about these viruses.

its madness, people should read first, do they actually think a computer is that vunerable that means you can get into someones files just by adding them onto your hotmail list.

Even more annoying is guys who just can't hit the bowl at all! Come round and piss all over your floor, and don't make any attempt to clean it up, then you go through in the middle of the night and stand right in it! Dirty bastards

now that sounds like the tunnels.

its madness, people should read first, do they actually think a computer is that vunerable that means you can get into someones files just by adding them onto your hotmail list.

I also love the ones that say "Hi this is John from Microsoft, we've run out of usernames so you need to forward this to ten people so we know you are still using your account. IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED".

I mean how thick are some people?

I also love the ones that say "Hi this is John from Microsoft, we've run out of usernames so you need to forward this to ten people so we know you are still using your account. IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED".

I mean how thick are some people?

hjahahaha yes!

I remember one of those that said when you had sent it to enough people your wee man on msn would change colour and you would know you were safe!! But there must be people that thick otherwise these things wouldnt be everywhere!!

Our office has now sent an email telling people not to forwad these things, if there is a problem we should know about the IT department will let us know, i bet i still get them tho!

Sounds like you've got shit friends. Get rid. Rebuild.

When someone for whatever reason is throwing up and misses the toilet.

For god sake your at point blank range!

to be honest, i've never seen this happen. I've seen puke around the toilets, but I would have assumed that was just horrendously drunk twats standing up having a piss then throwing up all over themselves and the floor.

Sharing a hotel room with someone in your football team. Who comes out of the bathroom saying he just threw up and to "leave it a bit to air out".

Then walking into said hotel bathroom the next morning to find shit smeared all over the walls, toilet seat, shower curtains and ornamental gnomes next to the toilet.

Seriously, some of it was on the walls at chest height. I just don't know what the fuck went on.

...and what the fuck did he think was going to happen the next time I went into the bathroom?!

How could anyone make such a fucking mess?!

Sharing a hotel room with someone in your football team. Who comes out of the bathroom saying he just threw up and to "leave it a bit to air out".

Then walking into said hotel bathroom the next morning to find shit smeared all over the walls, toilet seat, shower curtains and ornamental gnomes next to the toilet.

Seriously, some of it was on the walls at chest height. I just don't know what the fuck went on.

...and what the fuck did he think was going to happen the next time I went into the bathroom?!

How could anyone make such a fucking mess?!

It's a man's game, fanny baws.

Stagecoach.

In the morning on the way to work, I get the one bus from Kemnay (220) that connects with an Inverurie bus (307). All others through the day go direct. It's not a major hassle, though there used to be a wee bit of waiting around.

About a month ago, Stagecoach changed the time of the 307 to be a couple of minutes earlier. This was a good move - buses were on time and all was working well. A couple of weeks later, the 220 time and route both changed very slightly, and the connection point was changed to Kintore rather than Blackburn.

Now, it's the 307 that has to do a couple of minutes waiting, and it appears that some of the 307 drivers are utter arseholes. Take this morning:

220 arrives in Kintore where the 307 is waiting at the bus-stop where buses are changed and travellers are made happy. Just as we pull up behind, though, the wanker driving said 307 pulls away! This means a 25 minute wait for the next 307... which promptly drives straight past without stopping. Not quite sure why this happened.

About ten minutes later, along comes another 307, which DOES stop and lets passengers on, hooray! Only I've got a return ticket and the driver is intent on stamping it as I get on his bus. Took a while to convince him that I'd only bought it that morning and was still on my inbound journey...

The connection departing without waiting for the 220 isn't uncommon, so it's become common for me to arrive in work 15 minutes late rather than 15 minutes early as I was before.

Absolute joke.

• Upvote 1