aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Dry your eyes. You've already forced us all to stand outside to smoke, if you don't like being next to smokers outside either just lock yourself in your fucking house!

Spot on, sah, spot on.

Dry your eyes. You've already forced us all to stand outside to smoke, if you don't like being next to smokers outside either just lock yourself in your fucking house!

I guess you're right, and if I have the bare the brunt of other peoples bad habits, then surely it's only fair if they return the favour?

Now, I'm pretty terrible for missing the bowl with the first initial squirt when I take a leak. If I'm getting smoke and ash blown onto my clothes, then I feel I should be fully within my rights to wipe the dregs of my junk onto their threads too... Be reasonable now.

It's a filthy habit though, and like the smokers, they should force me to make my mess outdoors - I'll be the first to admit that. So, the next time there's a group of filthy scummers huddled in the doorway of Weatherspoons trying to keep warm, I'll be joining them, firing a golden rainbow right across the only entrance. The smokers have the same two options a non-smoker has when he or she barges through the doorway clouds of tar - You can either limbo underneath it, or just embrace it.

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

I guess you're right, and if I have the bare the brunt of other peoples bad habits, then surely it's only fair if they return the favour?

Now, I'm pretty terrible for missing the bowl with the first initial squirt when I take a leak. If I'm getting smoke and ash blown onto my clothes, then I feel I should be fully within my rights to wipe the dregs of my junk onto their threads too... Be reasonable now.

It's a filthy habit though, and like the smokers, they should force me to make my mess outdoors - I'll be the first to admit that. So, the next time there's a group of filthy scummers huddled in the doorway of Weatherspoons trying to keep warm, I'll be joining them, firing a golden rainbow right across the only entrance. The smokers have the same two options a non-smoker has when he or she barges through the doorway clouds of tar - You can either limbo underneath it, or just embrace it.

At least you still have the option to pee indoors. Seriously tho, wise up. Wah wah wah, they're all smoking in the pub! Make them go outside! Wah wah wah now i have to walk past them for 3 seconds on the way in! Imagine how us smokers feel having to look at you smug cunts inside nice and warm while we freeze our balls off outside.

My pet hate? Anal anti-smokers. They're my fucking lungs and i'll do what i like with then.

• Upvote 1

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

I really hate when i'm standing outside my work minding my own business and having a fag and some wise ass walks past and goes 'that's a filthy habit you know'. Well so is not keeping your fucking mouth shut and fucking talking to me when i'm trying to enjoy my smoke in peace. Now if you don't have any other buzz words or catchphrases to recite from memory, would you kindly fuck off?

At least you still have the option to pee indoors. Seriously tho, wise up. Wah wah wah, they're all smoking in the pub! Make them go outside! Wah wah wah now i have to walk past them for 3 seconds on the way in! Imagine how us smokers feel having to look at you smug cunts inside nice and warm while we freeze our balls off outside.

My pet hate? Anal anti-smokers. They're my fucking lungs and i'll do what i like with then.

Correct. They'll always find something to piss and moan about when it comes to smoking.

:up:

You're saying it as if it was me at the forefront of the smoking ban, when I really couldn't have given a shit if people in a pub were smoking. To me that was just an atmosphere of a pub. I actually have more of a problem with people smoking outside because they have no control over it, and show no consideration if their ash and smoke blows all over someone.

I have no idea why you are actually taking offense at this when it wasn't even aimed at you or anyone on here, but some woman in town, who, for some reason was holding her cigarette at head height, flicking it over her pissing shoulder and all over me. I guess I'm supposed to just suck that up because I've personally gone to every length to make her smoke outside, apparently...

I guess I'll just let her stub it out on my hand too, because I AM THE SMOKING BAN!

You're saying it as if it was me at the forefront of the smoking ban, when I really couldn't have given a shit if people in a pub were smoking. To me that was just an atmosphere of a pub. I actually have more of a problem with people smoking outside because they have no control over it, and show no consideration if their ash and smoke blows all over someone.

I have no idea why you are actually taking offense at this when it wasn't even aimed at you or anyone on here, but some woman in town, who, for some reason was holding her cigarette at head height, flicking it over her pissing shoulder and all over me. I guess I'm supposed to just suck that up because I've personally gone to every length to make her smoke outside, apparently...

I guess I'll just let her stub it out on my hand too, because I AM THE SMOKING BAN!

:laughing: Easy Joe, i wasn't blaming you for the smoking ban. That wasn't aimed at you personally at all, 'you' in that context was anti-smokers in general, and I didn't take the story as

a personal attack on myself. i'm just of the opinion that smokers get treated like lepers these days, admitting to being a smoker is akin to admitting to being a child molester or a member of Al Qaida. And being a child molester, i mean smoker, i'm just venting a little frustration. Smoking rules.

I know it's been mentioned before, but those clipboard cunts who stand outside Markies are really starting to fuck me off. No means no!

One came up to me on Princes St in Edinburgh and I just screamed at the top of my voice and ran til they were out of sight. I found it funny... Everyone else just looked confused...

x