aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

The whole stopping in the middle of the street thing is a real pain.

Here are some more:

People without manners

People who try to force a point of view on you

Bad drivers - how hard is it to use a roundabout properly

Reverse Racism - if its about equality nobody should be able to take advantage.

Miserable taxi drivers - for fuck sake cheer up you robbing cunts, oh and of course i'll excuse your racist/xenophobic point of view purely because you are a taxi driver

Shop assistants who talk to a colleague/friend about how they can't be arsed with work whilst serving me. Everytime this happens i want to have a Falling Down moment

People who barely know you thinking they can define you better than you can yourself. i.e. 'hey you like Cat Stevens don't you?' 'no not really' 'yeah you do' - fucking idiots

Bad managers - the type who think The Office was an instructional film.

Ignorant people that are too arrogant to accept the knowledge of anyone else.

Example

'Heat is my favourite film'

'Oh yeah who plays the cop in that'

'Al Pacino'

'No its not him it's someone else - oh what is it, i know it as well etc etc'

'Yeah i know it too IT IS MY FAVOURITE FILM you fucking douchebag'

Supporters of politicians/parties/ideologies who have no idea what it/they represent - but the poster looks cool and everyone seems to like him. Ignorant cunts like this are the reason that politicians get away with poor policies.

Also on this topic students being into communism - right are you really interested in politics or is this just something that is supposed to define you

Militant Goths - nothing against goths but those who champion their originality -

'you are just a sheep, at least i'm being myself'

'looks like all you're buddies are being you too, twat'

Ridiculous statements made up of conjecture and of no use to anyone -

'I don't like the Beatles they are shit'

well firstly congratualations on having an opinion but what is it based on?

and the worst of all opinions/statements without prior knowledge

'yuk you like marmite, that stuff is minging'

'have you ever tried it?'

'no'

?(

I have honestly never heard anyone say 'aks' instead of 'asks'. Maybe your hearing's bust.

Plus, when stating that you hate when 'blacks' use one term instead of another is pretty racist. Insinuating that a whole group of people use the same term? Silly.

Don't you start too ! (I also spoke about people saying Fink, Fought etc....) no need to throw in your tuppenceworth.....

and there is nothing wrong with my hearing

Don't you start too ! (I also spoke about people saying Fink, Fought etc....) no need to throw in your tuppenceworth.....

and there is nothing wrong with my hearing

Yeah, but 'fink' and 'fought' may just come from how that person's regional accent pronounces things, or, they could have a speech impediment that makes the 'th' sound, sound like, 'f'.

Pipe down, Hitler.

• Upvote 1

I really hate how people like to be overly PC yet generally are prejudice toward some type of person themselves. No-one is free of prejudice towards others and the sooner people realise that the better. It's not ok to dislike someone for the fact that they are a cunt or that you don't like something about them as a person these days, everything has to have a motivation of an unsavoury sort attached to it.

Anyone who actually thinks Telecastersam is a racist is an absolute clown. Some of these people in this thread are so indignant it repulses me, the others really ought to know better.

Yeah, but 'fink' and 'fought' may just come from how that person's regional accent pronounces things, or, they could have a speech impediment that makes the 'th' sound, sound like, 'f'.

Pipe down, Hitler.

If they have a speech impediment, then I sympathize totally....

I'm refering to folk who are too fucking lazy to pronounce things properly...or should that be "fings"..(y'know, this whole rap-speak culture)

and don't call me Hitler,...THAT'S MORE offensive than anything I posted

Pipe down, Hitler.

I'll also quote you from another source :

Quote " I procrastinate too much and I'm a Grammar Nazi"

mmm...and you have the cheek to call ME Hitler !....

I really dislike bad pronunciation, and you dislike bad grammar - What's the difference ???

Pot calling Kettle and all that......

End of subject...its got too fucking silly now ....

I actually know a few (though I emphasis the word "few") Star Wars fans who adore the ewoks. Perhaps my love stems from watching the cartoon when I was kid - I realise it's basically pish but my three/four year old self fucking loved it. I had more interest in the ewoks than I did with the film franchise when I was a child. It just so happens that with age I've now grown to like the films (and games...) a lot more than the pishy cartoon. I have a tshirt with R2-D2 embracing an ewok on it. I always glow with pride when I wear it.

I'm enough of a fan to endure the holiday special... and that's no picnic. However, I wouldn't say I'm a complete hardcore fan at Chris' level (Afro Droid on here). He's in that league of special Star Wars fans.

I don't mind the Ewoks so much, probably because of the cartoon (which I have pretty fond memories of, even made my own hood o_O ), and because some of them get brutally vaped by the AT-ST. And let's face it, they're nothing compared to the abomination that is Jar-Jar....

You've seen the Ewok films?! Caravan of Courage is ace.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
This thread is slowly diminishing in merit. It's almost on par with the comments on a youtube video.

Back on topic... electronic periphiral packaging - why make it so hard to get into and dangerously sharp when you do?

I hate those fuckers as well :swearing:

Anyone who actually thinks Telecastersam is a racist is an absolute clown.

His pidgeon-holing of "blacks" seemed pretty racist to me.

But that's okay, because all black people hate honkeys anyway. I saw this Chris Rock show once. Man, a relentless force of racism. I guess he's just like a richer, blacker Jim Davidson, isn't he?

Guest idol_wild

But that's okay, because all black people hate honkeys anyway. I saw this Chris Rock show once. Man, a relentless force of racism. I guess he's just like a richer, blacker Jim Davidson, isn't he?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Original Spies again.

Will you and Bigsby stop posting for a while, please? Just so when you start again I may be allowed to give you some more rep.

Paypal. I've been effectively locked out of my account because I'm on my 3rd bank card in 4 years (I keep snapping them by accident) and it will only let me register 2 different Maestro cards against one Paypal account. So I can't register my new card. Of course I could open a new Paypal account, but of course you can only register one Paypal account against your bank account, so I wouldn't be able to withdraw any money. Effectively, I can no longer use Paypal. Fucking shambles.

Badly worded yes, racist no. There was no malicious intent behind what he was saying at all. I think people need to get a clue as to what racism involves first rather than just scaremongering and over-reacting.

If you're implying that people of other ethnic backgrounds can't be racist, you're an idiot. It's difficult to work out what you mean there so i'm just going to assume that you're a racist too. :up:

Guest Tam o' Shantie

The grammatical trainwreck that is "Who's all going..."

Actual conversation:

Me: "So, you going to that work thing on Saturday?"

Person: "Who's all going?"

Me: (Grinding teeth) "Who's all going?"

Person: (Pauses) "Who all is going?"

Argh!

For the record, the correct question is simply "Who's going?"

Chuck it out the fucking window. That'll teach her.

On a side note, all music should be banned from mobile phones but it makes everything sound tinny and shit.

My phone plays a tinny version of "Slob" by Weezer when it rings, but I have it on vibrate only 95% of the time so it rarely happens.

Badly worded yes, racist no. There was no malicious intent behind what he was saying at all. I think people need to get a clue as to what racism involves first rather than just scaremongering and over-reacting.

If you're implying that people of other ethnic backgrounds can't be racist, you're an idiot. It's difficult to work out what you mean there so i'm just going to assume that you're a racist too. :up:

I wasn't being serious. I don't know the chap well enough to judge whether or not he's a racist. I think his blanket statement was a bit misguided, and a little racist. But I can't really judge whether he is or isn't actually a racist.

I wasn't implying other ethnic groups can't be racist either. Actually the opposite. I managed about 15 minutes of some Chris Rock show that was on telly a couple of weeks ago until I got fed up of him saying how uncool and embarassing white people are.

It was like being 11 and watching Roy Chubby Brown. I just kept wanting to know why this guy hates me!