aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

i might be very unpopular with this (and sorry if someone mentioned that already), but LOL winds me up a lot.... why oh why would you use it?

ha ha we use it but more in a piss take than serious :D especially liking ROR = Raff Out Roud....

Hating the fact I order a jacket next day delivery from ASOS and they send me the completely wrong size....grrr whats the point in ordering something on the quick if you have to go re-order it...they can shove their chuffing 'pay to return' up their hoop!!

Can I add dentists to pet hates....altho got a rather reaosnable bill this time!

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

Pet Hates?

Kenny King's Brekkie Thing

(I don't know if he still does this, but the best part of my journey to school used to be the B B B B Beatle Backtrack!!)

I'm guessing that not many people will have a clue as to what I'm talking about............. :)

Pet Hates?

Kenny King's Brekkie Thing

(I don't know if he still does this, but the best part of my journey to school used to be the B B B B Beatle Backtrack!!)

I'm guessing that not many people will have a clue as to what I'm talking about............. :)

Don't diss the Waves Weather Bush, you mental bastard.

Beatles Backtrack has been revived, to the collective dismay of the north east. It's sponsored now.

So yeah, I'm finding it difficult to spring to the defence of this programme, even though that's my boss you're talking about.... :up:

Don't diss the Waves Weather Bush, you mental bastard.

Beatles Backtrack has been revived, to the collective dismay of the north east. It's sponsored now.

So yeah, I'm finding it difficult to spring to the defence of this programme, even though that's my boss you're talking about.... :up:

The Beatles Backtrack was amazing :up:

It was the rest of the programme that was ding

I've been working there for 5 years almost, and I can tell you that the format of the show has not changed in any even halfway significant way in that time. People seem to love it, mind.

You've got to cater for everyone in the entertainment world I guess. When I'm an old bastard, I'll probably love a bit of Waves in the morning.... :)

When a cyclist is using the road as they should be, but as soon as it isn't convenient, they become a pedestrian. Red light? Oh hey, cyclist is on the pavement. Crossed the junction? Back on the road! Even hardcore cyclists with all the proper gear that you'd think would know better seem to do this all the time.

Alternatively, when you're at a gig waiting for the bands to start up and it's not very busy so you're not squashed, but some self centred person with absolutely no awareness of their surroundings comes along and starts fidgeting. Not even flinging themselves about wildly, but turning round to talk to people etc, and jostling you just a little bit, every single time. Then you move to avoid it and somehow within 5 minutes they have moved too. Twenty minutes of being gently jostled by a fidget when I am managing to stand fucking STILL and I'm feeling pretty sour. Bonus point if they have a giant backback that they somehow seem to have miraculously forgotten that they have on.

Those hobbie magazines that usually come out at this time of year that allow you to build a wooden dinosaur/boat/car etc. They entice you with a cheap first issue and a snazzy ring binder then kick you in the balls by hiking the cost up for the next 156 issues.

Next thing you know, you have spent 600 on a wooden dinosaur that is not even life sized and you have a four hole ring binder and only a two hole punch.

Those hobbie magazines that usually come out at this time of year that allow you to build a wooden dinosaur/boat/car etc. They entice you with a cheap first issue and a snazzy ring binder then kick you in the balls by hiking the cost up for the next 156 issues.

Next thing you know, you have spent 600 on a wooden dinosaur that is not even life sized and you have a four hole ring binder and only a two hole punch.

That sounds like the voice of experience :D

How is that balsa wood triceratops coming on?