aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I agree, being a Celtic fan. I'm offended by people's ignorance and stupidity when they call me a Fenian. How could I take part in nationalist movement that ceased to exist long before I was born and in an entirely different country. It is often the people who make such stupid comments who then have the cheek to complain about the plight of sectarianism, which the Old Firm bring to Scotland.

Agreed. Without saying too much, some people perpetuate the exact same thing they're complaining about. Obviously this is a two way street, but the hypocrisy of that does irritate me immensely.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
It's just a pet hate, just like people stopping in the middle of the street. People who wear high heels to gigs or the football just annoy me. It's so impractical.

And it can break your toes............. My fiancee got her foot stood on by a high heel (I think it was actually at a wedding.....), and she had a bruised sore foot for ages - if the heel had landed in the wrong place it could easily have been a broken toe.

But aside from that, I agree with you that wearing high heels to gigs is just plain stupid

I hate "banter/bant", and all it stands for.

The numerous terms for getting drunk - bleezing, etc.

The student types who wear Canterbury trackies, flip flops, etc. Especially the ones that smoke little cigars.

Personalised number plates - I just don't get it.....they remind me of name badges/bracelets, just more expensive.

Drivers who go to slow - 35mph in a 50mph, etc. Taxi drivers, mums on the school run, buses on occasions....I could go on.

Old folk who assume you're going to skip queues just because you're young(ish).

Racism on all levels.

Being labelled as "disabled" for being epileptic.

Slow walkers, combined with the sudden stops.

The overuse of the word, "random".

Big Brother and all the others.

Spelling mistakes in newspapers.

:)

But aside from that, I agree with you that wearing high heels to gigs is just plain stupid

I'm all in for comfy shoes on a night out unless of course it's a formal do, i have one friend who always wears heel and every nightout without fail is complaining about sore feet or moaning about taxis etc it don't wash with me no more tho, gets well ignored!!

Did have one pal who went to a gig in moshulu with flip flops on lol she's not really a big gig person as you may have guessed

The numerous terms for getting drunk - bleezing, etc.

The student types who wear Canterbury trackies, flip flops, etc. Especially the ones that smoke little cigars.

Old folk who assume you're going to skip queues just because you're young(ish).

The overuse of the "random".

Spelling mistakes in newspapers.

:)

I agree with all of yours, but these are my favourites. The Buchan Observer in Peterhead is amongst the most gramatically inept papers I've ever come across. Definitely one of the most guilty parties in this regard!!

I'm all in for comfy shoes on a night out unless of course it's a formal do, i have one friend who always wears heel and every nightout without fail is complaining about sore feet or moaning about taxis etc it don't wash with me no more tho, gets well ignored!!

Did have one pal who went to a gig in moshulu with flip flops on lol she's not really a big gig person as you may have guessed

Fucksake. Imagine walking on that carpet with anything other than fully waterproof boots on........... geeyads........

I agree with all of yours, but these are my favourites. The Buchan Observer in Peterhead is amongst the most gramatically inept papers I've ever come across. Definitely one of the most guilty parties in this regard!!

The worst of that is, they have a whole week to get the spelling/grammar correct!

This is the best one on the list... Add to that cream chinos, blue shirts, ugg boots, really expensive hadbags, actual shoes (not trainers) and you have my least favourite type of person.

I saw some guy on the subway the other day who was wearing Canterbury trackies, shoes, a wax jacket and a jumper. He was having a conversation with his friends about the posh school they used to go to before going to Glasgow Uni to probably study some pointless degree that won't get them a job.

That takes me onto my next pet hate... When you think there's just enough battery in your ipod and it just cuts out. That's why that guys conversation annoyed me so much - I had no music to drown him out.

That takes me onto my next pet hate... When you think there's just enough battery in your ipod and it just cuts out. That's why that guys conversation annoyed me so much - I had no music to drown him out.

I find inflicting violence on these little posh boys does the trick...

It's just a pet hate, just like people stopping in the middle of the street. People who wear high heels to gigs or the football just annoy me. It's so impractical.

I hate people who stop in the middle of the street because I'm often behind them and have to stop too, or bump into them. What someone is wearing, when it's as inoffensive as regular high heels, it just mental.

I don't know man, this is a bit of a minefield in general (or a minesfield, perhaps?).

People who claim to like things "ironically" annoy me.

I once had my bollock bitten, which hurt like an absolute fucker.

Worst part of this story? Said girlfriend never gave me head, ever. Cunt.

She also got in a bad mood with me when I was understandably pissed off at her.

I once had my bollock bitten, which hurt like an absolute fucker.

Worst part of this story? Said girlfriend never gave me head, ever. Cunt.

She also got in a bad mood with me when I was understandably pissed off at her.

WHy was her mouth near enough to bite you in the bollocks if she never gave you head?

This thread just got dirty. I need a shower.

Guest idol_wild
WHy was her mouth near enough to bite you in the bollocks if she never gave you head?

This thread just got dirty. I need a shower.

You infested it with filth, though!

Always the ring leader. Always.

I hate it when people fail to close the front door to my block of flats properly. I came home to find a beggar sitting on my doorstep yesterday. That was unpleasant. All he needed to do was notice the door wasn't closed fully and he was in. And probably in my back garden shooting up.