aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

In the days when I would go right down to the last tenner before the month ended this was the most annoying thing to happen. Someone told me you can take fivers out of cash machines these days. Is this true?

There was one opposite the main entrance to Leeds University that did that when I was there. Always a big queue for it at lunchtime.

TV programmes about TV programmes. Like that programme that's on after the Apprentice, where they talk about what happened in the Apprentice. It seems every pisspoor reality TV shite has got one now too. What a waste of everyones time.

Some of this guff just needs wiping off the channels, and the empty airtime should be used to show repeats of Seinfeld and NewsRadio.

• Upvote 1

Some folk offshore are just incredible in terms of greed. Every mealtime, plates loaded up with a bit of every single main course on offer. It was as if they never got fed back onshore and so stored up reserves like a hibernating bear.

I know a few offshore workers who spend all of their onshore time drinking so maybe this is the balance...

You get snooty gin bastrads as well... Tanquerey, Bombay Saphire, Hendricks ...

Actually I'm a coffee snob, I'm a real ale snob and I can identify various obscure flavours in Whisky ... Oh yeah I'm a foodie as well... I had a mini tantrum because my blow torch wouldnt work a couple of days ago when I was trying to caramelise the vanilla sugar on top of my lemon creme brulee ...

I dont care I am what I am :)

Latest Pet Hate?

Perfectly able-bodied cunts who park their cars in the "pick-up" areas of supermarkets, like the pair of early-20's minks who brazenly parked their wee Vauxhall ASBO in the area at Tesco, locked it up and walked into the store, no doubt to get fags/scratch cards/ready meals/pot noodles/chat mags/WWF dvd's.

It was still there when I left the store, though someone's trolley had put a scratch right along the side.

There is a God.

• Upvote 1

Latest Pet Hate?

Perfectly able-bodied cunts who park their cars in the "pick-up" areas of supermarkets, like the pair of early-20's minks who brazenly parked their wee Vauxhall ASBO in the area at Tesco, locked it up and walked into the store, no doubt to get fags/scratch cards/ready meals/pot noodles/chat mags/WWF dvd's.

It was still there when I left the store, though someone's trolley had put a scratch right along the side.

There is a God.

"Someone" ;)