Clachnacuddin v Burntisland Shipyard Amateur

Glasgow University v Vale of Leithen

:up:

Gordon

Clubfoot Caldwell McManus Naysmith

Fletcher Brown Robson

Commons Maloney

McFadden

.....I'll be honest, it's not the most confidence-inspiring line-up I've ever seen. Graham Alexander is a better defender than Clubfoot, but is murder going forward. However, we don't need much penetration from our full-backs because we're playing with wingers for once. I'm struggling to understand Burley's logic with this one.

And I think playing Scott Brown over Paul Hartley is a mistake. We need a defensive-minded midfielder in there.

Should still win reasonably comfortably though.

Love from Christy

Gordon

Fletcher Brown Robson

Commons Maloney

McFadden

.....I'll be honest, it's not the most confidence-inspiring line-up I've ever seen. Graham Alexander is a better defender than Clubfoot, but is murder going forward. However, we don't need much penetration from our full-backs because we're playing with wingers for once. I'm struggling to understand Burley's logic with this one.

And I think playing Scott Brown over Paul Hartley is a mistake. We need a defensive-minded midfielder in there.

Love from Christy

Heard this was the lineup earlier on, and i'm happy with it. Burley has got real balls as anything other than 3 points tonight and he'll be slaughtered by the press (who can all GTF! as far as i'm concerned; scum sucking asshats). If we get 3 points tonight and in our next home game v. Norway, that would be 6 points out of 9 and two away games played already = chuffed with that.

Looking forward to kick off. Just hope we don't get shafted by this useless Belgian ref :down:

Gordon

Fletcher Brown Robson

Commons Maloney

McFadden

Love from Christy

Good points well made. Also, surely to goodness if you play with two wingers you're looking to get balls in the box - so why play a midget up front? Overall, that line-up looks far too lightweight.

Guest idol_wild
1-0

broadfoot. who would have guessed.

Without sounding like a cunt (oops, too late), if I could have been bothered I'd have put money on it. It was inevitable as soon as he was announced in the starting line-up.

It's a "get it up ye" to all you doubters :D

What a pile of shite that match was.

Even worse I was watching it on a laptop with shitty streaming that kept cutting out.

Canadian sports channels = gay.

Cheer up misery guts, it's still a better performance than any Dons team have put in this season :love:

3 points on the board... Norway home game almost 4 weeks away... good times.

Cheer up misery guts, it's still a better performance than any Dons team have put in this season :love:

3 points on the board... Norway home game almost 4 weeks away... good times.

Hear hear!

Not fantastic but solid....if a little shakily solid. Bring on the Noggies (will Hutton and Bazza be fit by then?)

Guest idol_wild
Aye. That's certainly convinced me that he can defend, pass and take throw-ins.

He's on a par with a few of the other players in the squad then.

By all accounts, Broadfoot was one of the better players on the park tonight.

He's on a par with a few of the other players in the squad then.

By all accounts, Broadfoot was one of the better players on the park tonight.

To be honest, I wouldn't have a problem with him being Scotland's 3rd or 4th choice right-back, because it's not like we're blessed with an abundance of quality full-backs. Doesn't mean he's nae gash though.

What a pile of shite that match was.

Even worse I was watching it on a laptop with shitty streaming that kept cutting out.

Canadian sports channels = gay.

same here - except I was getting it from some Hun idiot. The backdrop was all Red Hand of Ulster shit & the feed kept cutting out to replaced by a bunch of Huns on a plane singing "Ten German Bombers".

Hun Sports Channels = cunts.