aberdeen-music

[GIG] Archives + Maths + Friday Night Gunfight + We Shall Be Blessed

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Wait, so the guy is waisting bandwidth when he doesn't even live in the same city and commenting on something as trivial as the gig poster to a gig he won't end up going to?

That's about the size of it. It usually happens when one of these kinda gigs is going on. You get used to it.

:up:

Cloud, stop it. You're making yourself look like a prick. Again.

But it's so much fun watching people actually bother to defend a crappy poster!

Can't see Clyde coming up from Essex especially for it. He was going to' date=' but the poster put him off.[/quote']

:D Got it in one Jake...

No, I'm actually in Aberdeen when this is on, and I would've actually liked the chance to check out Archives. The ridiculous snobbery and self grandeur is offputting, though.

Man Essex must be well boring. I have lots of friends in Essex' date=' especially ones that can show you a good time if it comes to that.[/quote']

Do they know of a decent place to find music in/near Chelmsford? if so...tell tell tell! This town is beyond dreadful for live music...I was out a couple of Fridays ago and went to a place where 10 Easy Wishes have played in the past. I was hoping for something vaguely decent, but....it was dreadful :down:

No, I'm actually in Aberdeen when this is on, and I would've actually liked the chance to check out Archives.

Really? So you have never said this about Archives....

Sounds like a poor attempt at jumping on a trend, to be honest. It's entirely predictable, it goes absolutely nowhere and it excites me as much as a kick in the face.

The vocals in particular are terrible. It wouldn't be so bad if there was actually something to write home about with them, but there's...not. The music is equally uninspiring and uncreative - to my ears, it sounds like a million other bands doing exactly the same thing. Perhaps some originality would go far?

I think I speak for everyone when I say Cloud, you're a fucking tool.

I might be away that weekend, but if not I wouldn't mind attending this;

Would be good to see Blessed again after such a long absence. FNG are pretty good too, and haven't seen archives since we played with a Maxi-less Boss Koala in Luton years ago!

This thread is good entertainment for once.

I'll let you know nearer the time Scott.

Really? So you have never said this about Archives....

I think I speak for everyone when I say Cloud, you're a fucking tool.

What's your point? Opinions can change - there's one track on Myspace that's actually quite decent musically. My opinion still stands about the vocals, though, but some of it isn't actually too bad.

And no, you don't speak for everyone, you only speak for your ignorant, shallow minded self. Wasn't it you that went round telling anyone that would listen that you were going to "bottle Cloud" - then didn't do fuck all?

Oh and let's not forget how you got someone to call me a wanker, because you were too much of a coward to actually do it to my fac.e

Get off the internet.... :up:

What's your point? Opinions can change - there's one track on Myspace that's actually quite decent musically. My opinion still stands about the vocals, though, but some of it isn't actually too bad.

And no, you don't speak for everyone, you only speak for your ignorant, shallow minded self. Wasn't it you that went round telling anyone that would listen that you were going to "bottle Cloud" - then didn't do fuck all?

Oh and let's not forget how you got someone to call me a wanker, because you were too much of a coward to actually do it to my fac.e

Get off the internet.... :up:

I didn't say anything cos you were working the door. Considering how much you like to report me to moderators you'd probably do the same with the bouncers. Quite simple really.

And yes, I do speak for everyone. You're a cock.

• Upvote 1

I didn't say anything cos you were working the door. Considering how much you like to report me to moderators you'd probably do the same with the bouncers. Quite simple really.

I'd have laughed in your face to be honest, anyone sad enough to hold grudges against someone based on posts on a forum really needs to examine their life. Funny though, I'm certainly not scared of any middle class local hero.

And yes, I do speak for everyone. You're a cock.

I repeat, who was the coward that made big threats and then did nothing? Not me....

Piss off Cloud you psuedo intellectual feltcher ' date=' leave the big boys to talk good music please.[/quote']

Nah, I like it here. I quite like watching the group masturbation session, to be honest.

this is turning out to be quite a hit! don't think you could beat a jam packed Tom's gig on a saturday. i don't care what Cloud says, i wanked myself into many a coma over this gig.

i ordered the maths/throats split off holy roar, but its still up as a preorder, although i'm sure it was released already... anybody shed some light?