aberdeen-music

[GIG] Archives + Maths + Friday Night Gunfight + We Shall Be Blessed

Nope. Or else all my middle class friends will show up in their BMWs and beat you up with their skills they learnt at the local boxing ring and declare victory.

I'd imagine that they'd actually sit in their cars from a distance and send people (who have no idea what's going on) to me to tell me that I'm a (insert crap insult here) instead.

And they'd tell everyone passing by about what they were going to do, but not actually do it.

I'd imagine that they'd actually sit in their cars from a distance and send people (who have no idea what's going on) to me to tell me that I'm a (insert crap insult here) instead.

And they'd tell everyone passing by about what they were going to do, but not actually do it.

Yep. Cos thats what we do. Wouldnt want to be seen talking to the working class. What would my parents think?

what are you on about?

what are you on about?
He was doing the door in the tunnels once. I didnt say anything to his face, cos he'd probably get the bouncers to kick me out or something. Apparently I told someone to go call him a wanker for me.

Oh, and my parents live in Dubai, so that makes me middle class.

...right, still holding on to old grudges are we cloud?

Hey, I never held a grudge in the first place. I don't see the point in taking online problems offline..what's the point, when people can be completely different offline? I could never understand people getting aggressive about things said, heck...live and let live.

And he also amusingly told people on a few occasions how he was going to bottle me, but I dare say that was the drink talking. Never happened, sadly...despite being in the same place a fair few times.

And it seems to me that you would have deserved the hiding Teabags was kind enough not to give you, worthless keyboard warrior cunt.

He couldn't even hide from his own mother, let alone give me any sort of hiding.

As for "worthless keyboard warrior cunt"....look at yourself mate ;)

cloud. fucks sake just SHUT. UP.

stop talking seriously. just stop. now.

Nope, I'm enjoying this.

The more that the mutual masturbation goes on, the more ridiculous it gets. And thus, it's fun.

(If I was taking it seriously, wouldn't I be issuing threats of violence/getting angry/upset by now?)