aberdeen-music

[GIG] Archives + Maths + Friday Night Gunfight + We Shall Be Blessed

Nae really. I had an ace time with a bunch of ace bands. As did everyone else.

You're stuck in Essex with no mates.

Stuck? Hardly... I was just offered the chance to spend the summer in Poland working in a zoo. I wouldn't really call that 'stuck'. Once my final year at uni's done, I'm moving abroad....but at least I'm not stuck in Aberdeen attending gigs with sweaty men and very little in the way of female interaction ;) Though it does explain your testostorone-related problems....

As for no mates, I've got plenty, thanks :)

Yes. Thats why we all went to the gig. Cos we were hoping to pull or get some "female interaction"

Aye.

I always hope for some "female interaction" as a cheeky added bonus. No shakes if i don't get it though. It was slim pickings on the day but the music more than made up for the lack of fudd.

i think i look bonnie. :D

Scotty has mad bass skillz like.

amazing night. great to see archives getting a send off like that. they are/were a great band and needed the shedloads of appreciation they got on saturday.

i really hope these happen more. they are wads o' fun.

Hardly, but thanks all the same.

Shame my amp is totally fucked like.

Output transformer totally MELTED!!!!

No idea how that could have happened.

But it is about to be attempted to be saved.

Stuck? Hardly... I was just offered the chance to spend the summer in Poland working in a zoo. I wouldn't really call that 'stuck'. Once my final year at uni's done, I'm moving abroad....but at least I'm not stuck in Aberdeen attending gigs with sweaty men and very little in the way of female interaction ;) Though it does explain your testostorone-related problems....

sweaty boys lube up better, we had a massive orgy after we were through with the gig

Hardly, but thanks all the same.

Shame my amp is totally fucked like.

Output transformer totally MELTED!!!!

No idea how that could have happened.

But it is about to be attempted to be saved.

does it have a cooling system? was it working and that?

not had much luck with that amp.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest treader.

for the record cloud, sleeping with your ugly sister doesnt count as "female interaction"

• 6 months later...

for anyone who cares; someone (not actually sure who) stuck a new song up on the Archives myspace player from an album we recorded before we split up. It's called Skvotter.

Archives on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

A release may happen at somepoint this year too.

I don't know why I chose this thread to mention it, probably because it was the funniest and I showed a lot of resolve not to abuse cloud in it.

for anyone who cares; someone (not actually sure who) stuck a new song up on the Archives myspace player from an album we recorded before we split up. It's called Skvotter.

I don't know why I chose this thread to mention it, probably because it was the funniest and I showed a lot of resolve not to abuse cloud in it.

probably because it was a friggin awesome gig too.

this was probably my favourite non-demo tune. YAS! i see what you meant about the triggers in the drums when you mentioned it on another thread, but overall the sound is pretty good.

:D *high pitched* yaaaas

err a release WILL be happening :p:love:

• 2 months later...