aberdeen-music

Last film you watched?

Lemonade

True, but it's usually world-wide revenue that's taken into account as a total. It's not a bad film but i think it's ridiculed for no reason a lot of the time. The Postman isn't bad either. It's pretty much Waterworld on land, with Posties :)

That sounds interesting. I mean, you don't fuck with US postal workers, obviously.

I wish I was you, would love to watch the whole lot in one go, just amazing.

And looks like it's too late. :down:

Film news Midnight Run 2 hits the tracks | TotalFilm.com

Sould my soundtrack CD on ebay for close to 30 notes a while back. :up:

I was kind of hoping that at least De Niro wouldn't be involved. he has finally reached the bottom of that slop he has been on for a while now.

I've been toying with buying The Sopranos box set that HMV seem to be selling mega-cheap. Is it really that ace?

I was kind of hoping that at least De Niro wouldn't be involved. he has finally reached the bottom of that slop he has been on for a while now.

I've been toying with buying The Sopranos box set that HMV seem to be selling mega-cheap. Is it really that ace?

Would need to check, but from memory he hasn't been in a decent film since Ronin, 1998?

Sopranos is joint best TV show ever for me (The Shield).

I've never seen the Sopranos either. Or 24. Or The Wire. Or The West Wing.

I fucking hate entertainment, me.

Me neither but I've been meaning to watch The Wire. It just seems like it would be incredibly difficult to get into which puts me off.

The others just seem like they're all explosions, backstabbing and spaghetti.

Meh, the comedies were OK but nothing special. Haven't seen Stardust but it's just a supporting role isn't it? Hardly a return to Raging Bull or even Cape Fear levels.

Aye, relatively small role, but he is ace in it.

I love Ronin, but I save a soft spot for Heat. Can't believe that film is 15 years old now.

I'll give De Niro 'Meet the Parents' it had some jovial bits, the sequel was pretty dung though. Was 'Stardust' the one when he had the flying pirate ship and played a cross dresser? I didn't think much of that film anyway but that was just bizarre. I haven't actually made any effort to see any films he has been in at all lately, 'Stardust' may well be the only one since 'Meet the Parents' and that was only cause my missus wanted to watch it.

How come Tarantino or the Coens or someone hasn't given him a decent role? He must ask too much bucks or something...

How come Tarantino or the Coens or someone hasn't given him a decent role? He must ask too much bucks or something...

Tarantino once said in an interview I read that he favours cult or "forgotten" actors for his movies, like Bruce Willis and John Travolta were falling off the radar when he cast them for Pulp Fiction. I don't know if he is still using that as one of his "things" as a director, or if he just thinks De Niro is a cunt.

Tarantino once said in an interview I read that he favours cult or "forgotten" actors for his movies, like Bruce Willis and John Travolta were falling off the radar when he cast them for Pulp Fiction. I don't know if he is still using that as one of his "things" as a director, or if he just thinks De Niro is a cunt.

To build on this, Tarantino did an hour long programme on Sky not that long ago and said that had De Niro not went on to do Meet The Parents/Stardust/anything pappy, he'd be his greatest actor ever or something. Basically that he'd tainted a "perfect" career by going for these roles. Not sure whether it was a full programme about Tarantino on De Niro or more a Tarantino on everyone, but I wish I'd recorded it. Mince.