aberdeen-music

Last film you watched?

Lemonade

Walk Hard

I expected it to be a lot funnier than it was. I found the inaccuracy of the Cash parodies (As in, what the songs sounded like for the eras they were suppose to be in) to be quite irritating It was okay though and worth a look in your in the mood for something fairly brainless.

I thought the spoof of this outweighed most other spoofs done since things like Top Secret and Aeroplane. watched a few times and it's grower

I watched Revolutionary Road last night, which was really excellent, fantastic acting from Leo and Kate. Leo is becoming a really top class actor. Kate is a good actress also, but she looks rough as fuck and about 10 years older then Leo in this film. They're not really beleivable as a couple any more. Great movie though.

5 stars from me.

[

Nightwatch

Ive been looking forward to seeing this for years but in all honestly I found it to be a colossal disappointment. Perhaps its because I was the dubbed version (I couldnt help but feel that it would have been better with subtitles) but I just found it to be difficult to get into and it struggled to captivate me. I liked the plot and the ideas behind it but it didnt really do it for me.

I was also dissappointed with this movie. It got so many good reviews but I just found it very bland. Haven't btohered with the other releases.

I saw Revolutionary Road last Sunday and loved it. I though Kate and Leo were great together. The dialogue was spot on and really nailed the relationship they had with each other. Leo was superb. He played the part perfectly.

Friends who've read the book say this is a fantastic adaptation as well which is always rare. Talking through a few points in the movie with my girlfriend, it feels the only thing which was missing was a depth of detail with some of the supporting characters which is understandable for a film of this length. Go and see.

I fear I have missed my chance to see Milk first time round. Dunno what's next on the list.

I thought Walk Hard was hilarious.

One of the better spoof movies by a country mile, especially when he keeps ripping sinks off the wall.

But then I like pretty much everything John C Reilly does.

I enjoyed it, but like most films these days I just thought it went on too long. A lot of these films could do with some of the fat trimmed. Mind you, it was the "Extended Unrated Edition" or something, maybe the cinema cut was better.

I enjoyed it, but like most films these days I just thought it went on too long. A lot of these films could do with some of the fat trimmed. Mind you, it was the "Extended Unrated Edition" or something, maybe the cinema cut was better.

yeh, the theatrical version is a lot shorter. The extended version is more for fans. I personally love that film. John C only needs to open his mouth and I crease myself laughing. The bit where he's on the phone and a guy's nob pops into frame is absolute genius.

A damn sight better than Scary Superhero Movie 6 or whatever those wastes of time are called.

Went to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button on Monday, having planned on seeing Frost/Nixon and missed it by a few days. It was the biggest waste of time I've seen in a long time. Three hours of my life I'm never getting back and now I have disturbing images of a child who looks like a 70 year old screwing a hooker. Bad. Very very bad.

Watched the new Friday the 13th last night then came home and watched Happy Gilmore.

I was surprised that I actually enjoyed both.

Gutted - went to go see a late viewing of Fri 13th on Friday, but was too late to go in :( no other films to watch so got pissed instead...it didn't look too bad in the trailer....hope they didn't play around with the 'girl in the boat' scene to much at the end..I used to rewind that over and over and always jumped out my skin!

I watched Killer Movie yesterday, pretty much bunch o balls :)