aberdeen-music

2007/2008 season thread

RossP

Well apparently because I disagree with you I just dont understand what you're saying - the implication being that anyone who doesn't agree with you is a moron.

Not what i said at all. I haven't said what you or any of your Red Comrades have been saying is wrong. I offered up my own opinion and was told it's not applicable because i'm not entitled to an opinion.

I actually only asked you to think about it from my point of view, i didn't say that i was right and that you were wrong.

What's your point?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually heading along to Todders on Thursday, as an interested neutral.

Don't expect me to cheer or anything though!!

"cheer"?! That would be nice.

I've been an Dons fan 'quietly' since seeing them come home with the trophy in 83 but never really bothered to greet about them or voice my disgruntled fan opinion one way or the other. The latter I have started doing since attending Todders on a regular basis for a few years now. Turning up and watching your team play good and bad gets the emotions running high indeed, and I love it. Heck knows what being a regular away supporter must feel like. So, Mr Alkaline, staying at home and supporting your team does give you the right to an opinion. Going to games to see and hear them play just gets the 'supporter' blood running faster through the body and creates a higher 'passion' marker, both good and bad. Sat on both sides of the fence but I feel way more involved through attending games!

We jump and down, moan, slag the manager off etc etc etc but Dons supporters all the way! Lets throw some positive vibes in their direction for Thursday. I have a good feeling about their Cup runs this year. (I'm not eating my hat by the way. I need it for the winter games!) :up:

Jim

Shite form, uninspiring yet ominous opposition, and I'm still pissing my pants (how unoriginal) with excitement about tomorrow night already. How sad.

yeah, I actually had a dream about it even though I was trying not to care. Lovell scored within 2 minutes from close range at the Dick Donald end while I looked on from the VIP cage. Couldn't find my way back from the gothic jewelry shop to catch the second half so don't know how it'll finish.

One last spin of the tombola at 7.45 should see the line up sorted! See some Dinipro fans around town, as well as the team yesterday. I'm starting to get into the spirit of things.

New boy/trialist Alucko out eh. Is it regulation now that if you sign on with the Dons that you must have at least a month or so out injured?

Miller and Lovell up front? Oh wait, there is now one else, kinda...

Right then, off for a tinny or two:up::up::up::up::up:

There's a picture of that bloke with dreadlocks that kicks about Belmont Street (has something to do with Kef) on Dnipro's website:

"" | | www.fcdnipro.dp.ua |

Their photographer has really caught some nice shots of the Granite City.

I'm excited and I don't know why!!!

The shot of Pittodrie with the graveyard in the foreground :laughing:

Deliberate, or do you think that the irony was lost on the photographer?

There's a picture of that bloke with dreadlocks that kicks about Belmont Street (has something to do with Kef) on Dnipro's website:

"" | | www.fcdnipro.dp.ua |

Their photographer has really caught some nice shots of the Granite City.

I'm excited and I don't know why!!!

Wow he's really captured the spirit of Aberdeen with those snaps!

'MON EH DONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a little something to spur us on:

_1132302_williemiller300.jpg

Thought we played decent and the atmosphere was good. More enjoyable than your average SPL fixture. We're still lacking in imagination and strike force though. Probably our last taste of European football at Pittodrie this season. To get a score draw over there we'll probably need to score. They're certainly the better side but you never know.....