aberdeen-music

2007/2008 season thread

RossP

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great i often wonder how teams get their nicknames if its an unusual one. cambridge are quite pathetically nicknames 'the u's' along with about 100 other clubs.

just seen the SPL highlights on setanta and dundee utd were guilty as charged of some comical defending!

Haha.

Yeah, we could do with a free-agent with pedigree. Patrick Suffo might be ok, wonder what the outcome of his trial was?

I'm pretty certain that Suffo didn't get a contract, I think I remember reading somewhere in the Herald that Levein said that he wouldn't improve the squad and so it wasn't worth it bringing him into the squad.

Good result for us yesterday, gets a bit of confidence up for the Sheepies game. Tangoman was spotted at Firhill, and apparently bought a fair few half time draw tickets. Good man, though I still hope he wakes up on Thursday feeling like shite.

Montrose are beginning to looking the business this year.

Dunfermline are not.

we looked excellent yesterday, bal on ground, lots of passing, the flanks are really strong and we aint afraid to run at teams, back was solid as fuck, dobby was outstanding

Dumbarton at LP this Saturday is tempting me, I'll probably be too hungover to get my arse down to Dunfermline, then back up for the Lobotomised gig....