aberdeen-music

2007/2008 season thread

RossP

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supposed to be having a ban practice tonight but now cancelled due to a sick Bob Bouma... This is shite as I will not be able to not listen to the footbll if I'm in the house. I though watching duff football was bad but as I found out on Sunday listening is worse... Don't get to 'see' if they are playing well or not, imagined or otherwise.

J

Supposed to be having a ban practice tonight but now cancelled due to a sick Bob Bouma... This is shite as I will not be able to not listen to the footbll if I'm in the house. I though watching duff football was bad but as I found out on Sunday listening is worse... Don't get to 'see' if they are playing well or not, imagined or otherwise.

J

nae danger jeffery the fish will run riot :up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I though watching duff football was bad but as I found out on Sunday listening is worse... Don't get to 'see' if they are playing well or not, imagined or otherwise.

It's a slippery slope, alright:

Shouting at the telly? Perfectly natural.

Shouting at the radio? Alarm bells ringing.

Shouting at the Ceefax? ILL!

Dunno.... you've not had to sit through the dirge that is AFC this season..... shocking.

Well, as a matter of fact I have. My 9-year-old daughter is a D*ns fan and we took her to the Hearts & Celtic games. Garbage.

Made it even more emabarassing when you nicked it from us at the Theatre of Pies.

There's some talent in your squad, but Tango seems to be trying his utmost to make the least use of them.

FFS - career-long defender in midfield? (Jackie Mac) and one of the best battling midfielders in defence? (Seve) - Gie's peace!

Lovell is mince and anyone watching Chris Clarke will see a hard-working, quick player, who does one thing - cuts in from the left, then crab-walks along the 18-yard line until he's on the worst possble position for a shot. Predictable. Maybe Tango could get someone to push his head down Casdon Soccer-style and see if his leg will kick out.

I do believe you'll get it right eventually though. The Dons are not a bad team.

the quite predictable 'the u's' along with over half a dozen english teams!

That'll have to do I guess - canny support a team without a nickname, although "Come on you U's, doesn't inspire"

Still consider yersel' supported by me from now on. I don't keep in touch with my old Port Vale supporting mate, so "The U's" will be the ones I look out for after the Killie result :up:

That'll have to do I guess - canny support a team without a nickname, although "Come on you U's, doesn't inspire"

Still consider yersel' supported by me from now on. I don't keep in touch with my old Port Vale supporting mate, so "The U's" will be the ones I look out for after the Killie result :up:

nice one enjoy us whilst we're doing quite well!!! it will all fall apart soon no doubt!