aberdeen-music

2007/2008 season thread

RossP

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine what they're going to be like if we actually make a decent fist of the group stages. I'm old enough to remember the last time this city had a genuine "feelgood factor", it's going to come as a massive culture shock to many, I would think.

Didn't realise we were capable of such a thing!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D

Fuck Paterson and your European co-efficient.

What did I do!?

Good result; my Dons supporting dad will be hungover at work this morning i think.

Now back down to earth.... go and gub St Mirren on Sunday. I'd rather they get relegated than Gretna. Still chuffed I got odds of 3.6 - 1 for a ICT win away to Killie Reserves (they've only got 14 fit players for tomorrow). A cheeky 20 went on that as a double with Celtic beating Gretna.

Michael Hart, man of the match!

Clangers also proved how fucking vital it was to have him back which is great. Could see him getting called up for the Scotland squad again even if it's just 3rd choice.

I also thought that Mackie's goal resembled Hewitt's, but to be fair it was Ricky Foster that did the skill.

Michael Hart, man of the match!

Clangers also proved how fucking vital it was to have him back which is great. Could see him getting called up for the Scotland squad again even if it's just 3rd choice.

Dear god, keep him away from the squad! He won't get past the settled four of Gordon, McGregor, Marshall and Alexander: Thankfully.

He's done alright since coming back in, but his kicking is still pure balls. A big clanger is due soon as well... (21 Oct? 30 Oct?)